Charlie Sheen is my hero

Bad324

He's exhibiting clinical signs of hypomanical behavior. I don't think he's acting at this point...I believe HE generally believes everything he says.

to some extent, I think the manic behavior legitimately rationalizes some of the crazy shit he's spewing.

The claim that he can use or not use coke any time he wants sounds ridiculous to us - that's the complete opposite of most addicts.

...but the manic/bipolar behavior would explain it pretty well. When he's high on Charlie Sheen, I'm sure he doesn't need or want the drugs.

But when the pendulum swings back the other direction, the drugs are the only thing that keep him from being totally depressed and self-destructive.

In a way, he's self medicating astonishingly effectively. the result is a totally fucked-up human being, but I think Sheen's about as "normal" as we're ever going to see him.

to some extent, I think the manic behavior legitimately rationalizes some of the crazy shit he's spewing.

The claim that he can use or not use coke any time he wants sounds ridiculous to us - that's the complete opposite of most addicts.

...but the manic/bipolar behavior would explain it pretty well. When he's high on Charlie Sheen, I'm sure he doesn't need or want the drugs.

But when the pendulum swings back the other direction, the drugs are the only thing that keep him from being totally depressed and self-destructive.

In a way, he's self medicating astonishingly effectively. the result is a totally fucked-up human being, but I think Sheen's about as "normal" as we're ever going to see him.

This.

I believe he could be totally drug free at this point. BUT...at some point it's not going to be enough and he's going to swing in the other direction and start using heavily.

Right now, he doesn't need the drugs because he's on a drug induced self high. Addicts around the world are jealous.

so his show in cleveland was sold out in 10 minutes....my friend was gonna get us tix and she got shut out

What show? They doin' a traveling stage version of "Two & a Half Men"??

Maybe an ice show... "Sheen on Ice" where you get to watch him snorting the line left behind by the zamboni??

• 2 weeks later...