Charlie Sheen is my hero

Bad324

“I am on a drug, It’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.” - Charlie Sheen

103207028.jpg

He is the ultimate definition of the Hookers and Blow mentality. Not to mention he make shit loads of money playing himself then says and does whatever the hell he wants and is ridiculously entertaining while being completely fucked out of his mind

• Upvote 1

This sounds weird...but put yourself in a woman's shoes. Money aside. Would you sleep with Mario? No. Fuck No. And i'm happy with that.

instead put yourself in hollywood chicks shoes....he has money, fame and drugs

charlie sheen is the white rick james

roflmao.gif As usual... Jinu nails it!!

Rep to you my little Asian Aristotle

"I'm Charlie Sheen... Bittttch!"

Edited by Fonzie
  • Upvote 1

I would agree with you, except for the millions of $s, tons of hot women, and years of partying like a rockstar.

He has a good agent. Agent gets him money. Money buys the drugs and women. He's still an f'ing idiot, an asshole and a POS.

“I am on a drug, It’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.” - Charlie Sheen

Fucking quote of the year!

He is the ultimate definition of the Hookers and Blow mentality. Not to mention he make shit loads of money playing himself then says and does whatever the hell he wants and is ridiculously entertaining while being completely fucked out of his mind

correct.

Absolutely.

He has a good agent. Agent gets him money. Money buys the drugs and women. He's still an f'ing idiot, an asshole and a POS.

Haters gonna hate.

I say leave the man the fuck alone. If he wants to go down in flames like Rick James then I say do it and do it right! He's hurting no one but himself.

• Upvote 1

:bow: I'm taking you global my little Asian Aristotle... Quoted you on my fb :D

As Benny says... You must be shared w/ the world!

:bow: I'm taking you global my little Asian Aristotle... Quoted you on my fb :D

As Benny says... You must be shared w/ the world!

:lol:

Everyone post the quote on Facebook. We'll have the world wondering who the hell jbot is in just a few days. :lol:

:lol:

Everyone post the quote on Facebook. We'll have the world wondering who the hell jbot is in just a few days. :lol:

We've gone waaaay beyond that my friend :cool:

FYI... I just started Jinu his own fb page to honor his quoteworthiness :D

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Charlie-Sheen-is-the-white-Rick-James/114641298612482

Yeah... I said it... This thread just went EP... Wait for it... IC!

PPS... I get to go along on any trips or interviews you get as a result of your ensuing fame... And a small percentage of any merch royalties... I think 10% is the typical mgmt cut ;)

Edited by Fonzie

Here's a thought....maybe we can get Charile and his two godesses to come out and do the stunts for Independent Motorsports show. They could reinact a little Human Centepede for us or daisy chain eachother around a mound of blow. He wouldn't be bi-winning, we'd all be tri-winning seeing the human circus that those fuckers must be. That will get some folks out to buy some motorsickle thingys.

We've gone waaaay beyond that my friend :cool:

FYI... I just started Jinu his own fb page to honor his quoteworthiness :D

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Charlie-Sheen-is-the-white-Rick-James/114641298612482

We're up to 10 "friends" so far :D

Edited by Fonzie