The TRUTH about Taco Bell beef!

YSR_Racer_99

Or so they say. Whatever. I'll eat it.

http://www.tacobell.com/promo/88Crunchwrap

And shrimp tacos and burritos are coming. Hey, while you're on the site, move your pointer thingie over the bell up in the TB logo. Do the workers at Taco Bell fart as much as the rest of us, or do they build up a tolerance? Must be the seasonings and carmellized whatever stuff

Edited by YSR_Racer_99
  • Upvote 1

saw the commercial last night and my roommate immediately went out and grabbed a couple of frito burritos and crunchwraps. Sure maybe I wasn't sober but it tasted fantastic.

The shrimp tacos are going to be terrible, T Bell and Long John Silvers are owned by the same company and I tried the LJS shrimp taco lst year during lent...it was awful

All through that explanation they keep referencing "other ingredients" but they never clearly explain what all the ingredients are. There's still some smoke and mirrors going on, that Taco Bell would be wise to clear up with a simple listing of all ingredients.

All through that explanation they keep referencing "other ingredients" but they never clearly explain what all the ingredients are. There's still some smoke and mirrors going on, that Taco Bell would be wise to clear up with a simple listing of all ingredients.

did you watch the video? in the video he explains what everything is AND he posts an entire list of every ingredient.