Democracy at work

Sapphy

LoL.. if the tables were turned' date=' you'd be the first one on this board screaming about it. Sit down, shut up, and take your medicine.[/quote']

What tables were turned? If I was a politician and wanted to take away collective bargaining rights? I don't understand what tables, and what the reverse situation is... :dunno:

We called the CSRAB (CRABS??? :lol:), the curators of the Statehouse, for an accounting of any incidents in the building during the protest.

"There was defecation in the stairwell to the parking garage," said CSRAB spokesman Gregg Dodd, but not inside the Statehouse. Furthermore, there is no proof it was left by protesters, and Dodd expressed his doubt. He noted that CSRAB has dealt with this issue before when there are no demonstrations taking place at the Statehouse.

We’ll give Niehaus a small nod for being right about the writing on the walls. Dodd said there was some writing on the walls inside the Statehouse, but he also noted it was with chalk and was easily cleaned up by the Statehouse maintenance crew. There were also some union stickers stuck to Statehouse floors that needed to be scraped up.

Who wants to find out if "CRABS" is a union protected group that will be effected by SB5? :rolleyes:

i heard them asking a statehouse spokesman about this yesterday morning on the radio. he said that yes, people had written on the walls, but that it was in chalk, so it came right off.

regarding the poop he says that it was in one of the stairwells going down to the parking garage, and homeless people frequently use the stairwells as a bathroom.

i used to park in the statehouse every day, and the stairwells always smelled like piss. i never did see poop, but if i did i would not have been surprised.

i heard them asking a statehouse spokesman about this yesterday morning on the radio. he said that yes, people had written on the walls, but that it was in chalk, so it came right off.

regarding the poop he says that it was in one of the stairwells going down to the parking garage, and homeless people frequently use the stairwells as a bathroom.

i used to park in the statehouse every day, and the stairwells always smelled like piss. i never did see poop, but if i did i would not have been surprised.

:lol:

Someone obviously didn't read the article, nor sense the sarcasm of the post. LOLOL

I don't think so. When I was a rally there several years ago, there were around 2000 people there. That filled the lawn on three sides. They haven't even filled half of the front lawn.

no way man. three sides filled would be WAY more than 2000 people.

the newport holds 1700. you think 300 more people than fit in the newport will fill 3 lawns at the statehouse?

promowest holds 5500 outdoors. thats WAY smaller than three lawns of the statehouse.

Edited by John