1989 VTR 250 Jacket & Helmet

cfd37buckeye

******SOLD SOLD SOLD******

Selling for a co-worker. This is a 1989 Honda VTR 250. Bought it out of a barn a couple years ago, it was not running, and had the gawdy pink and teal decals on it. We cleaned the carbs, put in a new battery, stripped the graphics and re-painted. Josh rode the bike a lot the first year, then kinda lost interest a little last year. I think the odometer shows that he only put 110 miles on it last year. The bike gets ridiculous mileage, and runs and shifts well. It may need another new battery due to lack of use. It has a dent in the top of the tank that you can see in the one picture. It has been stored inside his heated basement for the last 2 years. My wife would kill me if I bought it. He also has a Nitro jacket (small) and aN HJC helmet (M). Full package starter deal $1200.

Hard to beat for a good running bike with less than 9k miles.

You can e-mail me, or you can directly call Josh @ 740-680-6234

https://picasaweb.google.com/cfd37buckeye/JoshSVTR?authkey=Gv1sRgCLKSho_c1aT7fA&feat=directlink

Edited by cfd37buckeye

Unfortunately, last year at the beginning of the riding season, we were both on a call where an 18 year old hit a van head on on his R1, and lost his life. Puts a lot of things into perspective when you witness something like that in person. That was one of the reasons he didnt ride much last year, neither did I for that fact.