New cage

gen3flygirl

So my beloved truck died on me not to long ago so I had been in search of a new cage. Searched around ALOT to find some thing I like in my price range. Found an 08 dodge Durango located in Naugatuck, CT. This morning I woke up,flew to JFK where I met up with my dad, rented a car and drove 2 hours to the lot. It might sound like a pain in the ass but when it was all said and done I got the vehicle for $13,100 out the door with only 33k miles on it. There are a few minor scratches that will buff out. Dad had another trip to go on so he left as soon as the paper work was done with. I drove for a few hours today and stopped for the night in Bloomsburg, PA where apparently the OSU mens wrestling team is staying. Since I am a university employee the front desk lady gave me their groups rate :). I will post pics as soon as I get back to Ohio.

Here she is right before I drove her off the lot. She is alot dirtier now thanks to shitty Ohio roads :(

durango1.jpg

durango2.jpg

durango3.jpg

durango4m.jpg

durango6.jpg

Edited by gen3flygirl
added pictures

You're probably right.

If any one wants to see a car sales men about have a heart attack have a 22 year old female back a large suv into a small parking spot :D I had fun messing with the guy

How bad was the look on his face. Probably thought you never drove anything that big before.