Heat players crying

Tpoppa

I am a huge basketball fan, and was a Cavs fan long before lebron came to town...

:cry: The 61 win Cavs weren't good enough, so lebron bolts for Miami where he can 'easily' win a championship with his buddies.

Players colluded to bypass mgmt to create a team with an abundance of individual talent but little on court chemistry. And that's just what that have. They can overwhelm bad teams with individual talent. But, when elite teams beat them with good team basketball, they cry? Really? This is absolutely hilarious.

lebron made himself a target with his skip-town-and-win-right-now-decision. He didn't seem to want the pressure of being The Man in Cleveland, so he created a situation with WAY more pressure in south beach. Too bad, but crying...never seen anything like it.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Upvote 1

lebron is a quitter, and im glad he is gone from cleveland.

they are all cry babies too. take your whooping like a man.

i think the crying has a lot to do with the flopping too. thats what i really cant stand. two guys barely touch each other and they both fall down and roll around like they just got shot in the chest.

I'm a Heat fan but I find this funny. They have no one to blame but themselves! They are the ones on the court!

I honestly thought they were going to end up winning that game because the last 4 losses they let LeBrick take the last shot and were finally gonna give the ball to DWade.

Once Wade stops being a good friend and tells Lebron to fuck off and get his ass in the post and let Wade take the ball, they will be more dangerous but not unstoppable

I honestly thought they were going to end up winning that game because the last 4 losses they let LeBrick take the last shot and were finally gonna give the ball to DWade.

Once Wade stops being a good friend and tells Lebron to fuck off and get his ass in the post and let Wade take the ball, they will be more dangerous but not unstoppable

I think LeBron is a good finisher, but I think he needs to grow up a little. Wade is a much better ball player. I just left a comment on my friends facebook talking about this. I honestly believe the Heat need an experienced coach. Spolstra does not know how to control these guys (LeBron). Spolstra may be a good young coach, but just doesn't have the respect factor this team needs. Lakers - Phil Jackson, Celtics - Doc Rivers, Miami - Eric Spolstra? :lol: I think Miami would have been better with just Wade and Bosh at this point. Bosh has really stepped up but is probably sitting back more because of LeBron.