Lulz On Facebook

NightRider

Little back story. For anyone, (which is probably about everyone) who doesn't know...i use the last name of William on Facebook. It's my middle name, and i use that so the fake worthless degenerates i went to school with don't try and add me. Well...somehow one found me and against my better judgement...i accepted the request.

Anyway, i can't remember how long ago i accepted the request...maybe a month or 2. In this time frame...i have watched this guy do nothing but lie about shit (high school bs, appearance, whatever he can) Now mind you...i went to high school with him. Maybe he forgot?

However, i saw these gems...and thought i would share. I find them funny...hopefully you do as well. He wears alot of Affliction clothing. No surprise there right? :rolleyes:

Tommy Miller

My life be like so fucked up I got so much going on in my life

Yesterday at 2:55pm via Mobile Web · Like ·

Tiffany Tresh it could be worse; it could be boring

Yesterday at 2:57pm · Like

Brittany Woods Gotta be HEAD STRONG man! those muscles cant win all battles =)

Yesterday at 2:59pm · Like · 1 person

Angela Friesner Rutherford Stand by ur woman. Sounds like she wants to help but u gotta let her get through that brick wall that u built from the last one! Love ya cuz.

Yesterday at 3:02pm · Like · 2 people

Tommy Miller Only if half of everyone is going through what I am

Yesterday at 3:03pm · Like

Megan Leigh Reynolds I try, thats all I can do...never give up on what I want or what I know is right!!!

Yesterday at 3:07pm · Like · 1 person

Aaron Steffy thats why u get a sv 1000 and get on the muthafucker and ride it n get away from all the bullshit n ride itll nvr do u wrong lol

Yesterday at 3:11pm · Like

Brittany Woods Cause when u love something ya dont give up, and when you do...is when u live with regret. stay strong big man, you got this!!

Yesterday at 3:12pm · Like · 2 people

Carolyn Hoy there are a lot more of us going through it than you realize...we just wish we were lucky enough to have someone to help us the way you do...believe me i know....

Yesterday at 3:12pm · Like · 1 person

Tommy Miller I know I want one so bad

Yesterday at 3:14pm · Like

Aaron Steffy i got my dude up off SR. 104 towards chillicothe who owns a shop its where all my busa and gixxer 1000s came from he got abt 40 bikes in there and he had one not too long ago ima hit him up tomarrow n ask if he got it n wat he wants ill let u kno

Yesterday at 3:17pm · Like

Chelsea Millay stay strong bub me to!!!

Yesterday at 3:20pm · Like

Tommy Miller Thanks chelsea

Yesterday at 3:24pm · Like

Chelsea Millay anytime :)

Yesterday at 3:32pm · Like

Tommy Miller Yeah get ahold of him

* Not all that funny, but...i thought the squid motorcycle comments were hilarious.

*And here's the best one i think. Now remember i said i went to high school with him? I did...and he NEVER had a 6 pack. He was always a chunky kid. And what grown person talks like that? Let alone a guy? :confused:

Week 1 of weight training and new diet!!! Will post new in a week!!!

February 8 at 2:54pm via Android · Like · · Share

Nicholas Conrad i need someone to make me lift...like actually make me lift...i havnt lifted since high school....i just been lazy since then

February 8 at 3:00pm · Like

Tommy Miller Get a membership bro if you come in "EVERYDAY" Ill make you lift forsure.....

February 8 at 3:05pm · Like

Nicholas Conrad where at?

February 8 at 3:11pm · Like

Tommy Miller Aspen fitness!!!

February 8 at 3:12pm · Like

Nicholas Conrad hell yeah... i need like a personal trainer...i was sexy as fuck in high school...now ive gained a few pounds lol...I WANT MY 8 PACK BACK!!!

February 8 at 3:12pm · Like

Tommy Miller Lol in high school I had a 6 pack and benched 465 and squated 875 that's what I want back.......

February 8 at 3:19pm · Like

Nicholas Conrad exactly bro...i want it all back

February 8 at 3:20pm · Like · 1 person

Tommy Miller I'm at 435 now on bench its coming back but I want to get over 500 by summer.....

February 8 at 3:28pm · Like

Tonya Freeland That's where I go to nick! U would like it !

February 8 at 9:14pm · Like

* More genius

Tommy Miller

Im out just like a theif in the night I sink my teeth in to bite you thinkin life im thinkin more like what's up tonight.........

Tommy Miller

Come on ma you know I gta wife even know that &*#+> tight im not gonna jepardize my life....... ;)

* This is ONE rep by the way. And there was a bench press he took a picture of...for again ONE rep. He posts about what time he goes to the local gym, and...someone mentioned a while back he's not there at said time. Shocker...no comment from Tommy :lol:

Tommy Miller

This motha fucka right just maxedout and did 455 pounds!!!!! fuck ya

Tommy Miller

Welcome to my little sanctuary you've been looking so good all day and you really got a nigga pretty anxious babyyy......

December 23, 2010 at 7:05pm via Android · Like ·

i think a couple of those chicks sound familiar, think my stepsister played softball with them

other than that i don't think anyone cares about high school drama. We have real drama here about CCW, self defense, ninjas and these god damn imposter mexicans

If it makes you feel better I sometimes would like to tell some of the bitches I graduated with to go fuck themselves on facebook esp when they bring up high school. That's why I skipped my reunion, I figure it would get pretty ugly.

If it makes you feel better I sometimes would like to tell some of the bitches I graduated with to go fuck themselves on facebook esp when they bring up high school. That's why I skipped my reunion, I figure it would get pretty ugly.

they still have reunions for senior citizens?

Wait a few years and go to a reunion. They will have no clue who you are.

I'll kill a bitch! Is 25 old? Great now I have a complex..

i thought 25 was old too when i turned it. now ill be 26 in 3 weeks and i've decided that partying like i'm 21 and hitting the bars 3-4 nights a week has made me feel young again :D