One piece suit questions.

Bluezx6r

Get into a catchers position and extend the arms out in front of you. If it feels good in this position, it fits fine.

Standing is gonna suck, man. Especially with well made, higher end suits. They are articulated and designed to fit in the attack position - not while standing asking for autographs... ;)

So is it a too small suit when a lady at the gas station says " Sir are you aware that you can see your penis through your pants" lmao. :o

Suit to small at this point or is this a common problem?

Yeah, the ladies love the one-piece suits. :lol:

I usually wear my PsychleSkins undersuit for best results. Plus it's nice just to unzip the one-piece and get out at least the top part to walk around normal.

Hell, I just put on my 56 Astar that I had to trade up from my 54 Astar and it crushes the junk and unfortunately the chest and shoulders are a bit wider than it is really made for, so gotta wear it around the house and stretch it out. And need to get on the bike with it on and ride to really get the feel for the positioning. I did not have my underarmor on so that will compress slightly, but as a whole, i just have a different body type and have yet to find a company that makes a suit perfect to me.

I still have to have my gf pull one arm of the suit off to get started removing it. Too stiff being new, and needs some good wear time and a little sweat to loosen up lol.