Rain! Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Cheech

just ask eminem, riding around town in his chrysler 200 P.O.S.... Detroit's awesome... wide open city blocks, crack whores at every stoplight, gun violence, murder.... and 23% unemployment!! who wouldn't wanna live there???:p But there's nothing that compares to the WINGS being ahead of the PENGUINS in the league standings.... ;)

The Blue Jacket will beat them in the playoffs!! :D

Oh and how many starting players are out for the wings right now????? And How many for the Pens??? (5) And they are still 4th in the east.

SUCK IT! :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Blue Jacket will beat them in the playoffs!! :D

Oh and how many starting players are out for the wings right now????? And How many for the Pens??? (5) And they are still 4th in the east.

SUCK IT! :D

the jackets aren't gonna make the playoffs if they keep loosing.... they have 5 points to make up.. and we could play our 4th line and still kick your frozen penguin butt .... :lol: and your pens can't beat the flyers so suck that!! :p

the jackets aren't gonna make the playoffs if they keep loosing.... they have 5 points to make up.. and we could play our 4th line and still kick your frozen penguin butt .... :lol: and your pens can't beat the flyers so suck that!! :p

5 points in a month the Jackets can do it. And I will be there March 17th when Jacket kick the wing's Butt!

Penguins have had a hell of a year and they will kick the Flyers asses in the playoffs!

5 points in a month the Jackets can do it. And I will be there March 17th when Jacket kick the wing's Butt!

Penguins have had a hell of a year and they will kick the Flyers asses in the playoffs!

Meet the face of your destroyer...

sean-avery.jpg

really??? :D The rangers don't have a drunk girl's chance in Yota's mac gaze...:D

you're going with that analogy huh? Yota does pretty well at getting the drunk girls, I put our chances better than most. :D

6 to 10" by the lake.

woot woot

WTF, unnecessary

yea no shit, I just checked the weather and I'm supposed to get a minimum of 6" too. This crap is getting old, once the last of the snow piles disappears another storm rolls in to drop 6" more. It better be a shit show so I have an excuse to take off Friday and get shit done around my house