2011 March Madness Tourney Challenge

Bad324

I set us up a thing on ESPN.com

Tournament Challenge

Group: ORDN Hookers and Blow

Password: Winning

I have a feeling its not going to be a good year for me but I'll still and try to whoop some ass as usual

what do you mean it wont let you search? If you goto the tourney challenge page and I think click on join group, it then takes you to the next page to be able to do the search

edit: nevermind he got you the direct link

GO Runnin' Rebels ! if they beat Illinois probably will get smashed by Kansas. anyone here pulling for a team besides OSU ?

Cincinnati is my #1 NCAA bball love but unfortunately they run into a hot UConn in the 2nd round. UConn has had their number the last 2 years pretty handily even when UConn has looked bad

well i finally edited my bracket again and its still jsut as bad as the first 2 though this one features more upsets

anyone know where to find the online streams to watch the games?

edit: I found it, same place as las year: http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/2010-12-19/ncaa-march-madness-demand

Edited by Bad324

GO Runnin' Rebels ! if they beat Illinois probably will get smashed by Kansas. anyone here pulling for a team besides OSU ?

I picked Duke to win it all. I'm not a true fan but I like Coach K. I will be rooting for Florida but i know they will probably run into BYU and Florida has not been the greatest this year.

OSU is going to win it all. Just saying.

Nope, they'll choke like they always do....

I know I am going to be wrong but I took OSU and Vander to the final with OSU winning it... Wont happen.

Then why pick 'em? :wtf:

I picked Duke to win it all. I'm not a true fan but I like Coach K. I will be rooting for Florida but i know they will probably run into BYU and Florida has not been the greatest this year.

Nope, they'll choke like they always do....

Then why pick 'em? :wtf:

ugh I picked OSU to win it all but I know they wont, problem is I didn't have the heart to pick Duke even though with Kyrie Irving back I bet they win it easily.