Hoblick made me feel like a sweepstakes winner

max power

Hoblick had a contest for a free tire installation and balance over the winter and I was the weiner. I had him mount up my Road 2's which I delivered to him at the Independent Motorsports Grand Opening event. He got them done that night and I went up the next day to pick them up and hang out in his glorious man cave.

When I arrived, I fully expected to see the lovely Mrs. Hoblick lounging on the bike in a bikini. Sadly, it was not to be. :cry:

Ryan is a helluva guy and I would recommend him for all your tire mounting needs. He even has some used tires if you need something to get you by in an emergency.

Go see him. I will be taking my next set to him and telling my friends.

Thanks buddy!

• Upvote 1

... and hang out in his glorious man cave.

Is this code for "male butt sex"?? :dunno:

When I arrived, I fully expected to see the lovely Mrs. Hoblick lounging on the bike in a bikini. Sadly, it was not to be. :cry:

Sounds like he pulled the 'ol bait & switch on you... Promised his bikini clad wife... And instead all you got was his "man cave". I'd report him to the BBB for shoddy business practices :cool:

• Upvote 1