Pot holes are good.

buildit

As someone who lives in the country I say Pot holes rock! As I listen to the nut case in Cleveland who parked her car in the street to protect others from a "bad pothole". Here's an idea, slow down, pay attention to the road and stop tailgating.

I say we need more dirt roads in Ohio. The state would save so much money on salt and road crews they could cut our taxes. Plus it is easy to repair a dirt road, just add more dirt and smooth it out with a grader.

On a personal note I'd be happier because the loud ass Harleys would be replaced with the far more usefull dual sport bikes. :D

• Upvote 1

Then what do we do about the people that complain about their BMW or Benz getting dirty cause of the dirt roads? :dunno: jk

I saw that she said she was charging them $20 an hour to sit there not gonna get paid.

Yes, concrete a bit tougher against plows.

yep - until the salt eats it up. ashpalt > concrete when it comes to places that use salt....our highways are concrete with asphalt laid on top of them, if concrete was better they wouldnt have bothered with the asphalt on top of it.

when asphalt needs refinished, they scalp it off and repour it....if they had to refinish ate up concrete all the time - it would cost tax payers a lot more money

if ohio would use sand & Deicer that is made from corn syrup extract like some of the western states we wouldn't have these stupid problems

that stuff can't handle lake effect snow, i sure as shit wish it did though

Getting stuck in mud on a rainy day I vote against.

Concrete ftw! :woo::D

This isn't the burbs and everyone has a 4x4. Four people including myself have tractors capable of grading bad spots. You get stuck, well you were in the wrong place and need to go home.:p

As someone who lives in the country I say Pot holes rock! As I listen to the nut case in Cleveland who parked her car in the street to protect others from a "bad pothole". Here's an idea, slow down, pay attention to the road and stop tailgating.

I say we need more dirt roads in Ohio. The state would save so much money on salt and road crews they could cut our taxes. Plus it is easy to repair a dirt road, just add more dirt and smooth it out with a grader.

On a personal note I'd be happier because the loud ass Harleys would be replaced with the far more usefull dual sport bikes. :D

Ummm - NO! Make city roads as smooth as glass and keep the citiots in the city. You really want all these guys following you around reving their loud dual sports? :wtf:

And the only other person replying owns a Vstrom. Hmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

Yeah, but he sold his "real" dual sport bike. :D;)

Ummm - NO! Make city roads as smooth as glass and keep the citiots in the city. You really want all these guys following you around reving their loud dual sports? :wtf:

Yeah, my KLR has a monster exhaust system.:rolleyes:

Tweet - tweet - tweet really ruins your day. Do what you want on the city streets, not like smooth roads keeps the morons from running into eachother.

Yeah, but he sold his "real" dual sport bike. :D;)

Probably couldn't find anyone here to ride with off road. :D

yep - until the salt eats it up. ashpalt > concrete when it comes to places that use salt....our highways are concrete with asphalt laid on top of them, if concrete was better they wouldnt have bothered with the asphalt on top of it.

when asphalt needs refinished, they scalp it off and repour it....if they had to refinish ate up concrete all the time - it would cost tax payers a lot more money

Yea that's true but you wouldn't have to resurface the roads as much though.

Yea that's true but you wouldn't have to resurface the roads as much though.

yea right - concrete would be ate up so quick!!

thats why peoples garage floors and frost lips get torn up before their asphalt driveways! and thats just from parking their cars on it and having the salty water drip off, let alone if thousands of cars were driving on it and the salt was being poured onto it directly!

lol like i said - if concrete was better, they wouldnt use asphalt since they already use concrete under it and then put asphalt over it, they would stop using the asphalt and save money

Road snobs, you got to get away from the assfault and concreet every once in a while to appreciate real driving. Try a nice gravel road sometime. I can suggest several in southern Ohio that I enjoy. :)

What would become of the assfault junkies if we did away with the asphalt? :dunno:

Pothole junkies? :p

Why would street bikes complain about potholes on city streets? Think of it as a obstacle course, yes you'll go slower but look at all the extra wear you'll get on the sides of your tires.:)