To OR members... My apologies...

Moto-Brian

To my fellow OR members and fellow riders.

I have had a series of events lead up to some issues where I was shown a few things about myself. It was not a good light to be under...

In any case, my actions on this and a few other forums have led me to understand why many of you feel I am an asshole and a guy that just seemingly attacks and jabs at many of you.

I want to apologize for my behavior and my actions on this site. I know this may sound hollow and even cause a bunch of negative responses, but I wanted to apologize for how I have acted over the years.

I am an enthusiast and one that has had motorcycles at the center of EVERYTHING I have ever done since I can remember. Ever since watching Roberts race at Daytona, I was hooked. I knew motorcycles was where I would end up. I never dreamed it would have ended up where it is now for me. I have truly been blessed over the almost 20 years in being a part at the dealer level to race support for some of the best athletes in our sport.

I have always wanted to give back and to help as many as I could become involved or helped along the way in our sport.

But, I have a few issues personally. I don't know when to knock things off. I don't know when to stop and pull away from the keyboard. I feel my emotions and passion for this sport get the better of me and it comes across as arrogant, ignorant and hurtful to some.

And, truth be told, a lot of the things people say are deserved and cannot be changed with a simple thread and an apology.

But, my goal is to change. I am going to settle in a bit and stay low profile. I will try and be as positive as I can and to simply offer assistance and guidance. I want people to respect me and to do that, I have a LOT of earning to do.

In any case, to those that do not know what I am referring, I will hopefully win you over. For those that know what I am referring to in terms of my presence on this site, I hope that I can change your perception of who I am and how I act. Hopefully that will show in time.

So again, I apologize for being such an asshole and hurtful. To those I have offended over the years, my deepest apologies. To those that have judged me from what I have done or said, hopefully you can see some positives come from this and we can start fresh.

Cheers,

Brian

• Upvote 1

Ya know, I didn't say much in your other thread, other than a few smart ass remarks. It's been awhile since we had any drama on here and I'm sure people needed to vent. You just happened to be the one this time. I will say that if you follow through on this, and you truly mean it, this will me a remarkable comeback. The first I have seen where someone here gets beat up on pretty well and they come back and say "whoa, sorry guys. my bad" Hopefully this ends up well for you and the rest of the site.

I don't know when to stop and pull away from the keyboard.

This.

Years ago I only knew you by a username on another site. It seemed your only purpose in life was to start trouble. I don't even remember any of the topics at hand, but I do remember that my opinion of you was very low.

I had no idea who you were when you worked on my bike at Midohio. Sometime later I made the association. My exact thought at that moment was, "Wow, that guy really sucks at the internet."

After that I watched as you caused a stir on another site unrelated to motorcycles. I just laughed, as I had come to expect it.

I know you're a good guy "in real life." I learned long ago not to judge people from the internet. Some people take this shit too seriously, sometimes you seem to be one of them.

It's all good. Hope your "series of events" didn't cause any lasting "real life" issues.

:feedtrolls:

P.S. I must've missed the "other thread" (re: Chevy) if it was on here recently.

Edited by brn6604
P.S.

Not gonna lie, like I said that thread rant, fight, thing whatever it was, was better than Jersey Shore. You can't write stuff that good. It was just entertainment for me. If you really are trying to change though, good luck. I didn't judge. It isn't my place. (Doesn't mean I can't enjoy the comedy though :D )

• Upvote 1

To my fellow OR members and fellow riders.

I have had a series of events lead up to some issues where I was shown a few things about myself. It was not a good light to be under...

In any case, my actions on this and a few other forums have led me to understand why many of you feel I am an asshole and a guy that just seemingly attacks and jabs at many of you.

I want to apologize for my behavior and my actions on this site. I know this may sound hollow and even cause a bunch of negative responses, but I wanted to apologize for how I have acted over the years.

I am an enthusiast and one that has had motorcycles at the center of EVERYTHING I have ever done since I can remember. Ever since watching Roberts race at Daytona, I was hooked. I knew motorcycles was where I would end up. I never dreamed it would have ended up where it is now for me. I have truly been blessed over the almost 20 years in being a part at the dealer level to race support for some of the best athletes in our sport.

I have always wanted to give back and to help as many as I could become involved or helped along the way in our sport.

But, I have a few issues personally. I don't know when to knock things off. I don't know when to stop and pull away from the keyboard. I feel my emotions and passion for this sport get the better of me and it comes across as arrogant, ignorant and hurtful to some.

And, truth be told, a lot of the things people say are deserved and cannot be changed with a simple thread and an apology.

But, my goal is to change. I am going to settle in a bit and stay low profile. I will try and be as positive as I can and to simply offer assistance and guidance. I want people to respect me and to do that, I have a LOT of earning to do.

In any case, to those that do not know what I am referring, I will hopefully win you over. For those that know what I am referring to in terms of my presence on this site, I hope that I can change your perception of who I am and how I act. Hopefully that will show in time.

So again, I apologize for being such an asshole and hurtful. To those I have offended over the years, my deepest apologies. To those that have judged me from what I have done or said, hopefully you can see some positives come from this and we can start fresh.

Cheers,

Brian

If people get to know you outside of the keyboard, then I'm sure their perception of you will change (If currently they have a bad perception).. Same goes for many on this forum.. I can name 5 people who have personally not even met me and if you asked them their opinion of me, would all talk shit because of things they hear, or think they know..

Things will blow over, and hopefully you can continue to be an asset to this board. You have helped me tremendously over the last 2 years. I'm an expert safety wirerer now:p

Good to have you back Brian, there is definitely a gang mentality here. I got drawn into it at one point also. We talked about everything and got cleared up. Then you smoked my ass at Circleville, which I haven't forgiven you for haha. I've always liked you review and pictures. I woulda read whatever you wrote about the KTM's.

If people get to know you outside of the keyboard, then I'm sure their perception of you will change (If currently they have a bad perception).. Same goes for many on this forum.. I can name 5 people who have personally not even met me and if you asked them their opinion of me, would all talk shit because of things they hear, or think they know..

Things will blow over, and hopefully you can continue to be an asset to this board. You have helped me tremendously over the last 2 years. I'm an expert safety wirerer now:p

I've met you and I don't like you. :D

Liz you have never really been wrong. Just blunt and to the point. You are good people and no matter what you type on the net I know you are a good dude and will always listen to your advice. To all that don't like you they just need to meet you.

welcome back to one of the best assests of knowledge to this site.. we all can be a bit rough and whatnot hell ive gotten on the wrong side of people here a few times.. but shit when ya spend as much time on a board as you do on "real life" your bound topiss a few people off

welcome back to one of the best assests of knowledge to this site.. we all can be a bit rough and whatnot hell ive gotten on the wrong side of people here a few times.. but shit when ya spend as much time on a board as you do on "real life" your bound topiss a few people off

Or 4,319 on just one site. :lol:

I kid.

In all seriousness, Brian and I chatted earlier and I hope this chain of events ends up working out for him and everyone else.

Guys that are afraid of getting their bike wet really just don't do it for me. :lol:

U ass! That thing was a PITA to clean! :p Either way.. I had to ride it home in one of the biggest down pours of my life.. that sucked worse than anything I've ever done on a bike..

U ass! That thing was a PITA to clean! :p Either way.. I had to ride it home in one of the biggest down pours of my life.. that sucked worse than anything I've ever done on a bike..

I used to be terrified of riding in the rain. After a few 500 mile rides in the rain, I could care less now. It's actually kinda relaxing.

I used to be terrified of riding in the rain. After a few 500 mile rides in the rain, I could care less now. It's actually kinda relaxing.

AAAAND, you don't have to shower and clean the bike afterwards. at least that's what i tell myself.

brian, welcome back!

Roses are red.

Violets are blue.

Bike nights are ghey...

and I wish you were' date=' too.

(smooch!!)[/quote']

You know I love it when you speak French to me Tish!

gomez-morticia-3.jpg