To OR members... My apologies...

Moto-Brian

U ass! That thing was a PITA to clean! :p Either way.. I had to ride it home in one of the biggest down pours of my life.. that sucked worse than anything I've ever done on a bike..

quit crying j-bob....:D man up and ride bitch...

like your track riding skillz? I KID I kid you be SUPA FAST

hey where's that owl going srsly??? :D dubguy is as slow as honey running uphill in january!...hell I beat him on my cruiser a couple times and I'm a fat slow old guy...:D

• Upvote 1

bwhaaa haaa haaa:D do I look that dumb to you?::confused: can-o-tuna don't belong on track with big bad gixxers and the likes..:D

I have been taking several language classes at the university and I think that loosely translates to "I am terrified to go to the track and get smoked like a blunt at a P-diddy concert"

• Upvote 2

I have been taking several language classes at the university and I think that loosely translates to "I am terrified to go to the track and get smoked like a blunt at a P-diddy concert"

ya, thats one way to put it... I know I'm a fat slow bastard... and I'm ok with that..:D

ya, thats one way to put it... I know I'm a fat slow bastard... and I'm ok with that..:D

But you carry heavy things, hit hard and have soft hands. Dubboy haz none of these skills!

Or 4,319 on just one site. :lol:

I kid.

In all seriousness, Brian and I chatted earlier and I hope this chain of events ends up working out for him and everyone else.

Are you sure it was that low a number? :D

I kid. It was good talking to you, Ben. New found perspective for sure.

But you carry heavy things, hit hard and have soft hands. Dubboy haz none of these skills!
:lol:
Id rather go fast. ;)
I've only ridden with you once, and you weren't fast. And I was on a "big bad liter bike that can't turn". You know I <3 you though. ;)

I've only ridden with you once, and you weren't fast. And I was on a "big bad liter bike that can't turn". You know I <3 you though. ;)

gentlemans, start your engines

Problem is, he doesn't really ride street anymore. I don't ride track unless it's straight and a 1/4 mile plus runoff.

let's me clarify:

"gentlemans, put on your flame suits"

let me clarify.. andy is A LOT faster than he used to be.... even over the last what 2 years.... and plus... go fast on the street.. ya i dont do that anymore either lol

I don't think we exceeded the posted speed limit (by much). :lol:

I'm just giving him crap. Everyone here knows I'm not fast. But I have no problem doing 65 down a gravel/dirt road. LOL

To my fellow OR members and fellow riders.

I want to apologize for my behavior and my actions on this site. I know this may sound hollow and even cause a bunch of negative responses, but I wanted to apologize for how I have acted over the years.

I am an enthusiast and one that has had motorcycles at the center of EVERYTHING I have ever done since I can remember. Ever since watching Roberts race at Daytona, I was hooked. I knew motorcycles was where I would end up. I never dreamed it would have ended up where it is now for me. I have truly been blessed over the almost 20 years in being a part at the dealer level to race support for some of the best athletes in our sport.

I have always wanted to give back and to help as many as I could become involved or helped along the way in our sport.

But, I have a few issues personally. I don't know when to knock things off. I don't know when to stop and pull away from the keyboard. I feel my emotions and passion for this sport get the better of me and it comes across as arrogant, ignorant and hurtful to some.

Very big of you sir. BTW- You suck at the internet.

Jokes aside-I have known Brian professionally for almost 10 years. He is a stand up guy, and has always been that way. I've never been involved with or seen a situation where Brian wasn't trying to do the right thing. The only thing Brian has working against him are his interweb skillz, do yourself a favor, keep it in the dealerships and on the track bro.

Problem is, he doesn't really ride street anymore. I don't ride track unless it's straight and a 1/4 mile plus runoff.

Luckily I believe you still have a 600rr in your garage that you wanted to track this year.. I'll help you tape it up and make her legal for mid o or nelson!

let me clarify.. andy is A LOT faster than he used to be.... even over the last what 2 years.... and plus... go fast on the street.. ya i dont do that anymore either lol

Faster is the key.. Not fast! :D

Luckily I believe you still have a 600rr in your garage that you wanted to track this year.. I'll help you tape it up and make her legal for mid o or nelson!
I've toyed with the idea. Doubt it'll happen this year though with the baby on the way. I want to get some distance rides in. I'll take you up on that offer if I change my mind though. Thanks.