2011 Dragon Raid.

BudDaytonRat

2011 Dragon Raid

September 12-18, 2011.

Information and Registration.

www.TheDragonRaid.com

Registration forms need to be received by August 15, 2011.

$30 per person and $50 PER COUPLE.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Contact:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email,

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rick Sine: 937-360-1730 ricksine@gmail.com

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chuck Bernitt: 937-760-3098 clbernitt@mac.com

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Brian Himes: 513-571-3346 dbhimes@gmail.com

This is not a Triumph only event. All makes and models are welcome.

Additional info can be found on Britrider.com.

Bud

Edited by BudDaytonRat

• 5 months later...

:) This years raid was great. Over 114 riders attended the 2011 Dragon Raid.

Next year's raid is September 10-16, 2012. We filled the Ironhorse Camp grounds. I hope some of you made it to this years raid.

I'll post more info on the 2012 raid soon.

Never heard of this.

I have ridden the dragon. Imho its way overblown....there are far more better rides down that way. We stayed in Gatlinburg and the owner of the B&B we stayed at was a biker. He showed us some of the most beautiful areas you could imagine.

Never heard of this.

I have ridden the dragon. Imho its way overblown....there are far more better rides down that way. We stayed in Gatlinburg and the owner of the B&B we stayed at was a biker. He showed us some of the most beautiful areas you could imagine.

This is the 4th year that our RAT Pack has put this raid together. Triumph used to do this raid but stopped in 2007.

I don't feel the Dragon is overblown but it is too crowed on the weekends and has riders who in my i m h o need to use some motorcycle manners. Slow riders please move over and riders don’t cross the yellow line.

I've found the local motorcyclist in that area will show you some great routes and tell you abut good places to eat, visit, etc.

Ohiomike, if you want to learn more about this. Please vist britrider.com, www.TheDragonRaid.com and see raid photos at http://photobucket.com/2011DragonRaid .

Edited by BudDaytonRat