WTB: speedometer & housing

Ziggy

I've clicked through page after page on CL, and I've looked on ebay. There are lots of parts on CL, but it seems hardly anybody lists a speedometer as an individual part for sale. Lots of "harley parts" posts, but going through them all is a pain. I've never bought off of ebay before, and I don't have a paypal account or credit card, so I haven't spent too much time looking there.

I've clicked through page after page on CL, and I've looked on ebay. There are lots of parts on CL, but it seems hardly anybody lists a speedometer as an individual part for sale. Lots of "harley parts" posts, but going through them all is a pain. I've never bought off of ebay before, and I don't have a paypal account or credit card, so I haven't spent too much time looking there.

I frequent eBay alot. I've been able to get specific parts of thing if you are pItent and talk to the seller they will more than likely work with you. Do it all the time. I think paypal has a pre paid card you can use if you check out their website.