RC51 for sale

YSR_Racer_99

https://picasaweb.google.com/YSRRacer99/Mar242011?feat=directlink

So I called up Bruce the other day, and I says "If you ever get ready to sell your RC51, I want first dibs on it", to which he replies "Run by the bank, then come on up". WHAT?!?!? Turns out that he's ready to sell it now, and I was thinking about maybe in the fall. You know, AFTER ridiing season. Wellllll, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I don't need another bike, so told him I'd post it for him here. Its a 2001 with about 26k miles on it. I was amazed, would never have guessed it had that many miles. Beautiful bike. He's meticulous about his stuff. He searched quite awhile before buying this bike, because many just weren't up to his standards. For further details, please contact him directly at bnjbauer@frontier.com

Asking $4600 I believe. Thought I added this correction earlier...

Edited by YSR_Racer_99

Only because I got a full 2" rise out of the bars. Stock, I was upside down - now I'm right side up.

Stock, these things epitomize the term "torture rack"... The first few rides of the season, I'm perpetually sore... But you'll eventually adjust:D.