Afro locks wheel up at 80mph...thrown piston rod is the culprit!

AfroCBR

Not trying to start anything with you. I promise, but your kind of missing my point.

I understand, not trying to pick any fights either, I've got a lot on my mind right now with some

serious personal issues so I may be a bit edgier than normal.

I understand' date=' not trying to pick any fights either, I've got a lot on my mind right now with some

serious personal issues so I may be a bit edgier than normal.[/quote']

Then maybe you shouldn't get worked up.

Have a cold one and chillax a bit. No need to be :snarky:

:D

LOL at swingr talking about someone else doing something stupid on the roads

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=70824

Yeah, was expecting that.

Then maybe you shouldn't get worked up.

Have a cold one and chillax a bit.

Tryin to stay relaxed. Kinda have to right now.

Can't we all just throw our balls up on the table and see who's is biggest?

Oh, btw Afro, I forgot to tell you glad you made it though and you didn't go down. I couldn't imagine going through that. Live and learn. :D

Edited by chevysoldier
typo

give the folks a "before" pic too.

Picture about a FOOT high, all around circumference, afro sticking out of his head...haha...it was pretty damn big. I think he almost has his Phd in Psychology iirc, so I think that's probably why he decided to get rid of it to be more professional. We all talked about it at a little get together we had at ohdaho's place last year during college football season.:cool: He's a great guy who is very easy to get along with. :cheers:

He's on the far right, but I think this was his afro at a young stage.

Groupphoto.jpg

Edited by NinjaNick

Thanks for all the kind words everyone...and SWing'R....best of luck on the personal struggles...I hope everything turns out the way you want it to....and as requested...me w/ the fro :D

Fro.jpg

I miss it dearly :(

• Upvote 1

...and SWing'R....best of luck on the personal struggles...I hope everything turns out the way you want it to....

Thanks, and btw, glad you made it out of that ok, never would wish an accident on anyone.

I haven't mentioned anything about it here yet, but I have a serious medical thing I'm getting

ready to begin dealing with, any of my FB friends can read about it there.

dam that would kill me. props on keeping it up, and finding a replacement that quick and cheap.

it's a tough blow, but glad you're making the best of it. we should ride soon. btw, i got those xenons i was talking about.

oh, and as far as the hair goes.. you may want to get a smaller helmet now.

Hey Darius glad you found a motor. I meant to call you back, but completely forgot about it. Next time shoot me a text, I'll reply to those a lot better man.

Sounds like another one of those, only Darius stories! haha good luck man, stay in touch!

Hey Darius glad you found a motor. I meant to call you back, but completely forgot about it. Next time shoot me a text, I'll reply to those a lot better man.

Sounds like another one of those, only Darius stories! haha good luck man, stay in touch!

will do brother! hope you're doing well!