Christian Sport Bike Assoc June 25th Event (knee down clinic)

JCMathis

Nope, Jeans will do nothing for you when sliding across the parking lot. Textile will tear as well but at the speeds we will be doing you will stop sliding before they get to your skin. They also have padding in them which jeans do not.

Sorry!

I've found some but their not what I need or way too much money :nono:

Trust me I understand that...i plan got some for about $50. If thats n ur range Ill go back and find the link if u want. Its not biggie, love hunting for bargains :-)

Trust me I understand that...i plan got some for about $50. If thats n ur range Ill go back and find the link if u want. Its not biggie, love hunting for bargains :-)

I found a couple of websites that have some some on closeout ans some that will break the bank. Look at my post above it has a link for one that I found. Amazon has a nice selection as well

I have sent the link to the two that will be running the event. As soon as I hear back from them I will let you know.

Ok, this is the deal on the gear questions. If you are planning on participating in this event and you would like to wear the draggin jeans or something similar. As long as the owner is willing to crash in them they should work. The last event there was 21 riders, we had 3 of them crash, one of them requiring a visit to the hospital. He was also

wearing top notch gear when he crashed. There is a realistic chance that anyone riding that day will have an opportunity to speed test not only there ability but their equipment...

You should consider it to be a mini track day without other bikes on the track.

The problem with that is I do not have their screen names so not sure how much that will help but this is the list that I have as of about 30 minutes ago.

Phil Sterns

Ebon Moore

Todd Bogner

Aaron Mezger

Andy Jagodnik

Zach Taulbee

Judd Porter

Jason Groves

Jaison Walker

Andon Duran

David Peterson

Krystin (gen3flygirl)