RFP (request for prayers) - personal issue

SWing'R

Okay, I survived the MRI, that's out of the way. Took about an hour, it was a closed mri,

but I have no problems with tight spaces, I actually slept thru most of it. If the tech wouldn't

have kept talking to me I would have slept thru the entire thing :D

I don't expect to find out anything from the doctor until after the Angiogram next week.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers everyone! :)

Tomorrow morning is my angiogram. Can't wait to get this over with so we can get some answers!

Won't know anything until Friday though :(, on Friday I have a doctors appt to go over the results of the mri and angiogram.

Fingers crossed.

Just wanted to update everyone on David's condition. He had his angiogram today and all went well. the doctor found a venous angioma which is a normal vein. He is doing well and will be home later today. The best news of all is that he does not need surgery for this and that is great news. Thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes.

hey all, thanks for the prayers and thoughts. will be home for the next three days cause they wont let me drive so ill be on here later, kinda tired and sore right now but wanted to thank everyone/

I am happy to hear our prayers at them finding nothing were answered....:D

Where were all the prayers when I was running the lottery pool last month! :cry:

Fuck.

j/k :D lol congrats on not dying

hey all' date=' thanks for the prayers and thoughts. will be home for the next three days cause they wont let me drive so ill be on here later, kinda tired and sore right now but wanted to thank everyone/[/quote']

Lobotomy went well then?