Ammo prices going up

Gump

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off how many rounds is a skid? Is it like x amount of fifty or hundred round boxes?

Well the last skid I bought was about 1/4 full and it was 10,000 rounds. It all depends on the ammo. But if people want to go in and buy a giant amount, its quite a bit cheaper.

Averted what? What is coming? Average inflation rates? Oh scary...

My guess is a collapse of the states in the worst shape, like California, Michigan and New York. Then the other states will collapse one by one after wards. Once every state has declared bankruptcy, and there are no more federal dollars to print/borrow/steal things will really blow up. Services will slowly trickle to a halt, then the savages will riot and things will get ugly in big cities like Detroit, LA, New York....

My guess is a collapse of the states in the worst shape, like California, Michigan and New York. Then the other states will collapse one by one after wards. Once every state has declared bankruptcy, and there are no more federal dollars to print/borrow/steal things will really blow up. Services will slowly trickle to a halt, then the savages will riot and things will get ugly in big cities like Detroit, LA, New York....

Other than the fact there's nothing indicating anything like that will happen you mean? Sales aren't as good for you guys if people don't think the sky is falling huh?

Other than the fact there's nothing indicating anything like that will happen you mean? Sales aren't as good for you guys if people don't think the sky is falling huh?

Bingo. Yep, we're just going to let the 8th largest economy in the world collapse under it's own weight. Or the financial capital of the Western world. Fuck'em.

Fusion's got you dead-on.

So your saying that the federal government has plenty of extra cash to bail out states like California and New York?

I personally don't care if you believe it or not. My sales don't change that much, I sell toys and my customers shop here because of that. Personally I'd be more concerned with having extra's like food than the fanciest AR15 on the block when there is none to be bought.

And to be quite honest, the less people with their heads in the sand about all this there are, the less people will show up at my door step begging when it eventually does happen.

Edited by 8mmDale

Bingo. Yep, we're just going to let the 8th largest economy in the world collapse under it's own weight. Or the financial capital of the Western world. Fuck'em.

Fusion's got you dead-on.

So why don't you fill us all in on how and who is not going to let it collapse? Is the Government going to suddenly find a pot... scratch that, a continent full of gold to solve our current debt problem? Right before it collapses, is China going to say "Oh the US is too big to fail, lets give them 15 more trillion dollars"! Or better yet, is God going to suddenly appear from the clouds, right before the car goes off the cliff and wave his hands and say "The US can not fail! Its the US! No giant nation has ever failed in world history!"

Oh no I got it, the exponentially increasing dependent segment of our population is going to suddenly see the light and not vote themselves bigger hand outs.

I was all wrong, I take it all back. that last one must be it.

So why don't you fill us all in on how and who is not going to let it collapse? Is the Government going to suddenly find a pot... scratch that, a continent full of gold to solve our current debt problem? Right before it collapses, is China going to say "Oh the US is too big to fail, lets give them 15 more trillion dollars"! Or better yet, is God going to suddenly appear from the clouds, right before the car goes off the cliff and wave his hands and say "The US can not fail! Its the US! No giant nation has ever failed in world history!"

Oh no I got it, the exponentially increasing dependent segment of our population is going to suddenly see the light and not vote themselves bigger hand outs.

I was all wrong, I take it all back. that last one must be it.

Once again, the economics of your kitchen table or of your small business doesn't translate at all to the economics of the largest economy the world has ever known. Also, there really isn't a precedent for a globalized market like this, the closest thing I can think of that MIGHT apply would be the British Empire, and although they are not the world powerhouse they once were, they ain't doing too bad. To compare ancient civilizations to this is cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

However, if your end goal is to reduce the overall debt, something tells me that continuing to spend 500 billion a year (that's documented, plus whatever classified budgets there are) on defense while embroiled in 2 conflicts for which there is no exit strategy while screaming for tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans and decrying the "outlandish" benefits of working class teachers isn't going to do much to reduce that debt. I retract my earlier statement, THAT's cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

Back to the ammo topic... if we did say a good bulk 9mm buy can You give us an idea of the price comparison?

Well the trick to getting it cheaper than whats advertised on line is to buy ALOT. Not like buying 8 cases, but buying 100 or so cases. So if we can get guys to commit, I can go direct to the manufacturer and get a price.