Buddy has a toy for sale... Stermgavier MP44

Beegreenstrings

Long story short. Guy approched me and asked if I could locate some finishing parts for one of his C/R guns

Sure what do you need. I need a recoil spring for a MP44, :wtf:

What did you say? :wtf:

The actual gun that could have won the war for germany. He has one. Actual operators manual in German still in the stock. Again :wtf:

Obviously this is a rare rare firearm. He has a price in mind but want to know some contacts. I have hit alll kinds of buddies up on the phone about this and I get the same reaction. A What? Are you serious? What does he want?

For those that have no clue, this was the actual beginning of the auto weapon era. This is the cadillac, it is not the porshe or Lambo.

True stermgavier mp44.

There are a few on Gun broker from 10K to 19K but do not have what this guy has literature wise. I am doumbfounded the book is still in the stock and has not fell apart. It is very fragile but is in there.

I believe we are going to start it at 16K, and go.

This weapon will not be fun fired. If you dont have the money(s) then it would be a waste of time to want to handle it.

ANY QUESTIONS... :cool:

Edited by Beegreenstrings

I take it he has the paperwork on the gun? The market is a little weak right now, but if he wants to get rid of it Knob Creek is this weekend and Ill be going. I could help him broker a sale for a finders fee.

and that would be two fees he is paying :D

No pic sat this time, yet again sorry.

Worked on getting his recoil spring for it yesterday. Long story short. The other was week so he wanted to replace it. new one came in and the so called "competent" gunsmith they used had no idea what he was doing and bent the new one. Yeah, like they are easy to come by.