Four Nuns on Spring Break???

Jcarlson

Four Nuns were attending a week long conference in Florida. It just so happens it was also Spring Break so they decided to venture out and see what the hype was all about.

When they returned from their trip they all went to confession first thing Monday morning. The first nun went in and said "Bless me Father for I have sinned. It has been one week since my last confession. These are my sins. Father, I must admit that while I was in Florida I touched a man's penis with my forefinger." The Preist replied "Oh my goodness!! While that's not necessarily a sin, it is against your vows to the church. For your Pennance you are to soak your finger in Holy Water for half an hour and say 20 Hail Marys". The nun left, told the other three what the Father said and began her prayers.

The second nun went in and said "Bless me Father for I have sinned. It has been one week since my last confession. Father, I must admit that while I was in Florida I rubbed a man's penis with my entire hand." The Priest replied "HOLY COW!! Oh my gosh sister that's horrible!! You're even worse than your sister. However, while that's not necessarily a sin, it is against your sacred vows to the church. For your Pennance you are to soak your entire hand in Holy Water for an hour and say 50 Hail Marys". The nun left, told the others what he'd said and began her prayers.

Just as the third nun got up, the fourth nun said "Excuse me sister but may I go ahead of you?" The third nun said "Why no sister, be my guest but may I ask why?" The fourth nun said "Because I'll be damned if I'm going to drink that water after you sat in it for an hour and a half!!".

ive heard this one before but it was worded a little different....i give this one 6/10

Four nuns are driving to market and get hit by a drunk driver and all four nuns die. They get in line to go through pearly gates and wait for St. Peter to admit them.

St. Peter goes to the nuns and says "I realize that you are sisters of the cloth, but I must ask you if you have anything to report to me that might be a sin."

The sisters thought for a while and the first nun went to St. Peter. "I once touched a man's penis with this finger". St. Peter thought for a while and said. "I'm sure it was in the line of duty; Place your finger in that holy water and swirl it around." She did as she was instructed and "PING" she was in.

The second nun went to St. Peter and said, "I once touched a man's genitals with my entire right hand." Again St. Peter thought for a while and said, "I'm sure it was within your duties; Swirl your hand in that holy water and go in." The second nun did as she was instructed and "ping" she was in.

All of a sudden the 4th nun jumped in front of the 3rd nun. St. Peter was really confused by this. "How come you cut in front of Sister?"

The 4th nun replied, "I just wanted to know if I could gargle with that holy water before she soaked her ass in it!"

Edited by Steve Butters