FS Remington 700 Fireball

Meanie

I am posting this for a friend.

He has a Remington 700 Fireball .17 Left handed that has never been fired. He is looking for $400. If you need more info let me know and I will get it if you are interested I'll PM you the contact information.

Thanks

so being left handed, this should be a varmit SPS? all black?

I found like 8 different models for the 17 fireball. However I only found one that was left handed. I am guessing that it is a sps from what I found.

I am right handed, but I am asking for a buddy. Being a lefty I hear his bitch all the time about why all the good rifles are made in right hand and not left hand. :D

Ok so here is the information I have on it. it's a Remington Model 700 L.H. Serial number G6793392

It is all black, synthetic stock and fore-end.

It is bolt action

It is chambered in .17HMR Fireball

It has not been fired other than the test round at the manufacturer.

It is Left handed.

He doesn't have the box for it anymore, he thinks he pitched it when he moved.

My guess is it is a:

Remington Model 700 SPS Varmint chambered in .17HMR Fireball

I'm still not sure on the Bull Barrel, he is going to check tonight and send me some pictures. They are coming to my phone so if you want them PM me your number and I will forward them on. (not sure how to load them up from my phone.)

Here is the link to the SPS Varmint on Remington.com

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/centerfire/model-700/model-700-sps-varmint.aspx

Hopefully this helps. If you need more info let me know.

Just letting you know. The Remington fireball and the standard fireball and then the hmr are totally different rounds. My buddy is looking into it now, checking funds. I should be able to let you know something soon. Again, I just wanted to let you know that there is a difference.

17cal223x400t.jpg

Just letting you know. The Remington fireball and the standard fireball and then the hmr are totally different rounds. My buddy is looking into it now, checking funds. I should be able to let you know something soon. Again, I just wanted to let you know that there is a difference.

17cal223x400t.jpg

I did not know that, thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...

This is what I have been looking for, except it's the wrong caliber. If he has one in .243 let me know. I will drive out and pick it up tonight.

Good luck on the sale. That's a good price on a great gun.

Jim