May 4th QS&L Valley View First Bike Night

Bad324

If the weather is good I know I'll get talked into it by my dad, cousin and one of my friends so if anyone wants to go too figured I'd say something. Plus most you assholes have to miss me by now :p

More than likely I'll make an hour appearance, get some wings then head out and ride the valley

• 3 weeks later...

welp looks like its not gonna rain but be a bit cool. If I can get home from work by 5 I'm heading out to ride and will probably stop in and see the 6 bikes that show up

Just found out that we have way too much work to do on the race car before next weekend. It's going up to Carlisle for the sport compact show to be in a sponsor booth. Lol...wait till they see our 500 dollar race car (yes 24hoursoflemons/chumpcar).

I'll be in the garage wrenching on that.

If the weather looks good I'll be there. Either early or late depending on work. Brian hit me up when you roll out. I really need to polish some parts back to a shine, but fuck it I wanna ride it a bit.

If the weather looks good I'll be there. Either early or late depending on work. Brian hit me up when you roll out. I really need to polish some parts back to a shine, but fuck it I wanna ride it a bit.

for sure I'll let you know. I'm not going in to work until late but still going to try and get out of hte office to make it home and on the bike til 5....we'll see if that pans out. Wednesdays aren't usually busy for me but we'll see I guess. Hopefully its warmer than they say but at this point I don't care, if its sunny I just need to ride

for sure I'll let you know. I'm not going in to work until late but still going to try and get out of hte office to make it home and on the bike til 5....we'll see if that pans out. Wednesdays aren't usually busy for me but we'll see I guess. Hopefully its warmer than they say but at this point I don't care, if its sunny I just need to ride

i might take a half day depending on the weather