May 4th QS&L Valley View First Bike Night

Bad324

if it was going to be warmer, the thought crossed my mind to take tomorrow off. Then I realized I'm gonna take a day or half day when these assholes come to fix my tv and another one for a damn dentist appt in the next week

and of course now there is a 30% chance of rain from 5pm on. I didn't get in to the office until 10 today so I guess we'll see how this plays out

Im dedicated :p Wondering the exact location.

look up quaker steak valley view, OH. Thats one hell of a boring long ass ride just to go to a bike night where the weather will be shitty and nobody will be at

Halfway convinced, rode to work, if I show it'll be 630...

Anyone else positive they are goin?

I won't make a decision until I get home...the weather can be drastically different from the office to my house but if its like it is here, I'll probably wait for tomorrow

I won't make a decision until I get home...the weather can be drastically different from the office to my house but if its like it is here, I'll probably wait for tomorrow

I just called you, let me know if we're going, I'm gonna leave the office now so I'll be home in an hour or so.

needless to say I didn't go once I saw that mr El Capitan was the only bike in the lot other than a Harley. Plus I got shit to do before I leave this weekend and I'll just ride tomorrow

i thought next week was the official kickoff

when I looked at their calendar when I made this thread it was today...I'm guessing they saw the weather and decided to post pone it then?

I THINK Mentor may have kicked off today but VV hasn't?

I drove by Mentor today and there was only cars in there. According to flyers in the restaurant they moved that one to Thursdays.

So now you can go to bike nights at QS&L two nights at week!!!!!!!!!!

Giggity :ky: