48÷2(9+3)=?

Casper

48÷2(9+3)=?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. 48÷2(9+3)=?

err, i think i saw your bike there?

i'm much more disappointing in real life, I've been told. i hope i let you down gently.

I was the guy in the 4 person chat group that asked if you showed up for the gang bang. ;) Now that you know, you can sleep better.

OH....you're sooooo FUNNY Casper! Here's to your new career! :cheers:

:lol:

mmmk, is it just me or are all of the computer people sticking to 288 and all the mechanical, aero, people with math background sticking to 2? And quwip, your math classes that you took for comp sci don't count... you should stop saying you're 2 classes away from having a double major, because you're devaluing my minor (math) which took me an extra 5 classes to get. The math college doesn't let you count classes as double, so you actually need like 10 or 11 extra classes to double major :p

mmmk, is it just me or are all of the computer people sticking to 288 and all the mechanical, aero, people with math background sticking to 2? And quwip, your math classes that you took for comp sci don't count... you should stop saying you're 2 classes away from having a double major, because you're devaluing my minor (math) which took me an extra 5 classes to get. The math college doesn't let you count classes as double, so you actually need like 10 or 11 extra classes to double major :p

Im no computer nerd but I still say its 288.

mmmk, is it just me or are all of the computer people sticking to 288 and all the mechanical, aero, people with math background sticking to 2?

I a mechanical enginerd and I still say what we have all agreed upon.... 288