48÷2(9+3)=?

Casper

48÷2(9+3)=?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. 48÷2(9+3)=?

Don't like, you were the kid that went crying to mommy.

Hilarious! :bigfinger: You did get fucked with a lot or something or you wouldn't have said you'd hit me with the bat. All I said was that you probably were the kid that always had to get their way huh? :D Ever had it caught and shoved up your ass sideways? :lol:

Edited by NinjaNick

Hilarious! :bigfinger: You did get fucked with a lot or something or you wouldn't have said you'd hit me with the bat. All I said was that you probably were the kid that always had to get their way huh? :D Ever had it caught and shoved up your ass sideways? :lol:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony :D

• Upvote 1

only the other mechE is from osu... the rest are from france, china, belgium, south korea, and michigan.

That's what I was thinking. The rest of the world thinks we're wrong. Which of course, means that if we ever go to war with france, china, belgium, south korea, or michigan... we're not going to win.

I would hope that anyone who wrote a bogus equation like this one with two answers, would at least be observant enough to recognize the error either way, when it might be off by a factor of 144. Unfortunately, most people are not that observant.

In simple words: If you wrote this little equation to determine the proper amount of torque on a bolt. I would hope that you would recognize 2 ft-lb or 288 ft-lb as correct, and ignore the other.

edit: And recognize it correctly, geez...

*puts tin foil hat back on*