Now casting for TOP SHOT season 4!

chevysoldier

I know some of you on here wanna try out for this. :D

http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot/articles/now-casting-top-shot?cmpid=Social_Facebook_TopShot_04142011_2

To apply, email TopShotCasting@gmail.com with your name, city/state, phone number, a recent photo of yourself and a brief explanation of why you should be on the show. Deadline to apply is May 20, 2011. For more information and eligibility requirements, visit www.pilgrimfilms.tv/casting/topshot/

* Applicants must be at least 21 years of age, a resident or citizen of the United States and reasonably proficient with shooting and marksmanship

You can get a head start on the casting process by downloading a casting application and eligibility requirements below...

DOWNLOAD APPLICATION AS .PDF

(Print it, complete it and mail or FAX to producers)

Its almost worth it just to sign up I think. I know im nowhere near the level of some of the competitors on there, but a damn golf coach makes it as far as he did I think I have a chance lol.

You should do it too. Imagine how nice a wedding gift that prize money would be. And maybe you'd get a gift card to bass pro for winning one of the elimination challenges.

Seriously? You've never seen it....? You've got to be joking.

I don't think i get that channel. Saw some contest where people were shooting at a fuse before it reached a certain point but i'm not sure it was this show

I don't think i get that channel. Saw some contest where people were shooting at a fuse before it reached a certain point but i'm not sure it was this show

Yes that was it. That was part of last years trick shooting show.

ah. you are missing out then. I figured you of all people would have seen it.

I did See it once then. Don't remember where. They were slinging axes also. History channel-don't get that one. I just checked out the contestants. There all competition shooters. No average rednecks.

Edited by Gump

Someone should put together a OR top shot event. We'd only need 1 axe, slingshots are cheap, blowguns use to be cheap, crossbows people can borrow, longbows borrow, compounds borrow, pistols rifles shotguns bring your own. Did they have a flame thrower contest? Point system, legit, affordable be but big pay out contest would be fun. Spears, daggers, those round spinny things ninjas throw?

I have been talking with one of my friends that is a policeman and we were talking about just setting up something like what they do to qualify with their pistols but throw in some points system. Then something for rifles, shotguns, and something with a primitive weapon. Would be a blast!

• Upvote 1