FS- Mossberg 500 Tactical (12 ga.)

KL9 F4i

Up for sale is my Mossberg 500 Tactical (12 Ga.) I have only fired one shell through it (which was on the day I bought it, I bought it New) and as crazy as it sounds, it has sat in a case since then (other than the few times I took it out to marvel at it or show friends). I also did take the plug out of it. I recently purchased a new gun that I am happier with so unfortunately I am letting the boom stick go, hopefully to someone who will shoot it and get some use out of it. Still have the original box and lock w/ 2 keys. $330.00. PM me if interested or have any questions. I can take additional pics also.

I also have 1 box of each. (Winchester 4,6 and 7 1/2 (75 shells))

PM if interested

Edited by KL9 F4i

That figures! I'd been waiting for something like this to come up for sale, for while. Finally gave up and bought a Mossberg 500 2 weeks ago, at a gun show. Paid $300 for it, with an extra pistol grip.

Would rather have the collapsible stock!

Looks like my issued M590 except the shorter mag tube. You can't go wrong with this thing. Put 8,000 rounds through one at a school. No failures. My shoulder is acheing just thinking about it.

Someone get this.

baahh i hate you...(honestly as much as i love this gun.. i cannot.. i'm dropping 400 on a track day in a week )

haha no worries...I respect the fact that the money is goin to a track day at least!