6x8 open utility trailer

TRMN8TR

Just bought an enclosed trailer and selling my trusty utility trailer. It's old, not sure of the year but I'll check the title when I get home. (Yes, in PA where I grew up you have to title trailers)

It's a heavy-duty SOB, and has actual useful space of 6x8. Has a tailgate that comes off and can be used for loading a bike or split and used to load atv's. It's main purpose in life was as an atv trailer, and so the side rail can come off and 2 atv's load from the side no problem. Not sure of the width of some of these modern gigantor 4x4's, but it fit 2 400ex's and a dirt bike no problem.

Just had wheel bearings replaced, the tires on it are the "snowmobile" trailer type that are wide and 10" rims. Tread is ok, but tires are older. Has a spare that holds air but I wouldn't trust it to get me anywhere but to the nearest tire store.

Special OR price of $400 as-is. If I don't get any bites I'm going to throw some paint and new tires on it and go to Craigslist for $500.

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

Edited by TRMN8TR

anyone looking for a solid and decent sized trailer, this one is perfect. i've carpooled with trmn8tr a couple times with it, and it hauls two bikes with LOTS of room to spare. It also doesn't hurt that he is a straight up and easy going guy. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him.

wow great deal, do you use your own ramps to load it up i'm guessing?

Actually the "tailgate" part comes off, and you use the boards for the ramp. If loading an atv, lawnmower, or whatever else with 4 wheels you can split the 2 boards for double ramps.

Yeah he is a ok guy for a ginger. Bump. (and now its a lincoln party)

Haha ok, so everyone will tell you I'm a stand-up guy, or as much as one can be seeing that I'm a soul-less ginger and all that kind of stuff.

Now who wants to buy this thing? :D