heyhey

Busarider

First sport bike = busa? Why not get something that can do more than a straight line :p

I don't get why everyone is busting his balls about riding a hayabusa?? It's not like it is his first bike ever...and just because it has a shit ton of horsepower doesn't mean he has to go WOT everywhere. Granted it is a big & heavy bike...but I'm sure he is used to that coming from cruisers. Welcome to OR btw, and nice bike. :cool:

He has been here for all of 20 mins and is already dead to someone lol

I lol'd :lol:

oh and :welcome: don't listen to the haters. I personally think busa's are ugly as sin, but my bike is older than I am and sitting in the garage with no gas tank so I have no place to talk. :D

You guys crack me up.No worrys though.I love this bike.I cant wait to meet some of you.Ill be ridin round Baltimore and pickrerington tommorow after work prob around 1 or 2 so if your around that b cool.Also let me say I want to ride with good riders So I can become better I am very humble and have alot of learning to do.Dont let my choice in bikes make me seem cocky I just wanted speed thats all So peace and rock on brothers

• Upvote 1

Yea we also like to go on trips so I wanted something thats was somewhat comfy and I heard it was good.Were goin to wyoming in august so that will be the judge ill be getting a gelseat before then though maybe some helibars also

All this busa hate talk and not one reference to a flying couch.

You guys fail.

Welcome again.

I get that a lot on here for some reason. Wrillo one time posted a picture of me riding and put a couch underneath me instead in photoshop..:lol:

Yea we also like to go on trips so I wanted something thats was somewhat comfy and I heard it was good.Were goin to wyoming in august so that will be the judge ill be getting a gelseat before then though maybe some helibars also

Check out http://greatdaytoride.com/Home_Page.php much cheaper than gel seat and from what I've heard the gel seats for the Busa aren't much better than stock

If you're travelling, drop pegs may be a good idea to keep your legs a little more comfy......I got a set of Buell pegs on my ninja, definitely gave me that little extra inch needed to keep me happier on long rides -- between the seat, bar risers, a set of drop pegs, and some decent luggage you should have a nice hyper-sporttourer - be sure to post up pics of the bike soon, and especially of the trip once your back!!