Silver WRX in Indpendence?

redkow97

who has the Silver WRX with gold rims and loud exhaust in the Cleveland area?

I was at the intersection of Pleasant Valley & Brecksville Rd. on Friday around 3:30, and:

1) your exhaust made my wiener move a little, and

2) your plate says KNE DGR or something close to that

If this isn't a member, it should be.

There are like 4 chicks TOTAL on this site, and I'm married. While humorous, it's gonna take more than that to embarrass me :D

Remember, I posted the pic of myself wasted, in boxer-briefs, about to make a naked lap around my friend's back yard. In the snow.

Edited by redkow97

Hey all,

That's me that you had spotted. I work down the road there, actually in the Kichler facility. Our company just moved into one of their building.

1) Glad you like my exhaust. I'm too married, so you'll need another way to pick up guys on the interweb. :p:D I like my car, bike, guns and love my wife.

2) I love it when only riders know the meaning of my plate; KNE DRGR.

Anyway, good to be here. Hope to see some of you guys around. I know rpone605 from another local forum for a while now. Glad he has joined the 2 wheel dark side. :p

Hey all,

That's me that you had spotted. I work down the road there, actually in the Kichler facility. Our company just moved into one of their building.

1) Glad you like my exhaust. I'm too married, so you'll need another way to pick up guys on the interweb. :p:D I like my car, bike, guns and love my wife.

2) I love it when only riders know the meaning of my plate; KNE DRGR.

Anyway, good to be here. Hope to see some of you guys around. I know rpone605 from another local forum for a while now. Glad he has joined the 2 wheel dark side. :p

Not Cleveland Racing is it?

Personally I want to see you hanging out the door of the WRX as you round a corner, dragging that knee!:D

I've done the Valentino thing, where he opened the door and stuck his foot out at the light... :D

I almost contemplated taking my leathers to Vietnam and tried to drag a knee around one of the round-about. :p

Honestly, now it's just my daily driver. I was heavily into cars, but once I got into bikes and guns, the car budget got diverted.

But I do know those Forced 4 guys, and have been up to a few of the meets.

Plus there aren't many silver WRX – I mean 2.5RS ;-) – rocking gold BBS's around here.