Lorain man dies following motorcycle accident (April 27, 2011)

Disclaimer

Lorain man dies following motorcycle accident

AVON — A 21-year-old Lorain man who was taken by LifeFlight after crashing his motorcycle yesterday evening has died. According to Avon police, the man, whose identity is not yet being released, crashed about 7 p.m. on Interstate 90 eastbound west of state Route 83.

Preliminary investigation shows the man lost control of the motorcycle. No other vehicles were involved. The man was taken to the Avon Emergency Care Center then MetroHealth Medical Center.

The road was closed for about an hour, according to Avon police.

This is pretty close to here. EricKerez, check in brah...??

I drove by the aftermath of this yesterday. Right before the 83 exit heading southbound. The bike was on the truck already. There was a car involved...it was still on the highway. There were EMT's and cops with rubber gloves and one of those measuring 'sticks' marking off the distance of what I assumed was the start of the accident. My first instinct was to text or call someone from here but I didn't want to create ANOTHER accident.

....but I didn't want to create ANOTHER accident.

Seriously, who's going to mess with an ex-mma badass white dude like you?

Text away brotha!

:D

But I did not hear or see anything about this until now. Also, the guy's name is: Thomas Maloy Jr., 21, of Lorain

Seriously, who's going to mess with an ex-mma badass white dude like you?

Text away brotha!

:D

But I did not hear or see anything about this until now. Also, the guy's name is: Thomas Maloy Jr., 21, of Lorain

Lulz!!

Any update on this guy?

I read another article yesterday on someone else who died....Vermillion maybe? The car went left of center and the rest is unfortunately history. No lid on.