ManEater!!!! LOL...Craigslist

sanlot17

1980sJapCrap-ManEater 250HP - $851 (Low Self-Esteem Blvd.)

Date: 2011-04-27, 6:40PM EDT

Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

This Beeouch is Scary Freakin Fast!!!Its a one of a kind HillClimber from Hell! If you have low Testosterone then loose my number and don`t call. It has the following-- A big (long) inch motor 1800cc , Chrome handlebars , 12 yr old Exide battery ,Im Forced to sell because it has to much power. Never had it in high gear, Just to fast for me and my weak old body just cant take it!. No Joy Rides PLEASE. Call Garfield- 1-2323

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3m03pe3la5V55W55R0b4rb67bcfe8060c1dbe.jpg

PostingID: 2349968092

1980sJapCrap-ManEater 250HP - $851 (Low Self-Esteem Blvd.)

Date: 2011-04-27, 6:40PM EDT

Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

This Beeouch is Scary Freakin Fast!!!Its a one of a kind HillClimber from Hell! If you have low Testosterone then loose my number and don`t call. It has the following-- A big (long) inch motor 1800cc , Chrome handlebars , 12 yr old Exide battery ,Im Forced to sell because it has to much power. Never had it in high gear, Just to fast for me and my weak old body just cant take it!. No Joy Rides PLEASE. Call Garfield- 1-2323

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3m03pe3la5V55W55R0b4rb67bcfe8060c1dbe.jpg

PostingID: 2349968092

thanks hollywood people will post anything these days :nono: