It finally happend $4.15 a gal

gixxer_joe08

Well i saw four different gas stations in west jeff and in galloway that had gas for $ 4.15 a gal. Springfield had it that high too. When is all of this going to stop? Cant wait till the weather gets better so i can start riding everyday to save some money, as i drive a hemi ram

Just wait till it hits $5.00 a gallon. This administration isn't helping the prices they want them higher so us dumb working class folk trade our cars in for hybrids. What happens to the economy if gas goes up a couple more dollars? Answer it stops because you won't be able to afford to go to work or feed your family. That's reality because everything is delivered by trucks which consume diesel price of diesel goes up so does everything! I'll be told I'm using too much tin foil but how much is gas in Europe? If gas goes to $7 or $8 a gallon will you get a raise I won't.

If fuel prices have caught anybody with their pants down' date=' then they deserve the fucking they're about to get. It's not like this is a huge surprise. :dunno:[/quote']

It is and it isn't. The reason the price of oil is going up is largely due to the value of the dollar dropping faster than ever seen before. Oil prices are directly related to the dollar. I never thought the dollar would drop this much. Hell, the US Dollar is worth LESS than the Canadian Dollar! Welcome hyperinflation, our new dark overlord.

Its funny everyone is crying over a little jump in gas prices, move to Europe and other countrys that pay upto 13 bucks a gallon. Of all people to be complaining about gas bike riders should be the last. You guys are getting 3 or 4 times the fuel mileage of most vehicles on the road. And half of you guys just go out and ride and go through fuel like its water. Due to so many people here using gas for fun we use more gas in America than any other country in the world and expect to get it for the least. Suck it up

No it's BS...gas prices have gone from $1.95 in 2000 to $4.15 in 2011...that's double. I don't make double the money I did in 2000, and all other uilities have gone high too. The vast majority of workers salaries have not kept up with inflation, that is the problem.

No it's BS...gas prices have gone from $1.95 in 2000 to $4.15 in 2011...that's double. I don't make double the money I did in 2000, and all other uilities have gone high too. The vast majority of workers salaries have not kept up with inflation, that is the problem.

Let the truth be told brother :D