Testing tonight

Casper

Sorry for the couple hours the site was closed. I was testing the sync and failover. There were a few bugs, but I'll get them worked out. All in all, it was pretty smooth. I did find out, however, that you all freaking CRUSHED the backup box. There were 40 or so people who just kept hitting refresh. Definitely need something a bit more powerful. CPU loads were in the 60.XX range. LOL

Well thanks for bearing with me on this. If I get this this to work smoothly, we won't have anymore outages.

Sorry for the couple hours the site was closed. I was testing the sync and failover. There were a few bugs, but I'll get them worked out. All in all, it was pretty smooth. I did find out, however, that you all freaking CRUSHED the backup box. There were 40 or so people who just kept hitting refresh. Definitely need something a bit more powerful. CPU loads were in the 60.XX range. LOL

Well thanks for bearing with me on this. If I get this this to work smoothly, we won't have anymore outages.

Guilty on the refresh button. Lmao

...Definitely need something a bit more powerful. CPU loads were in the 60.XX range...

Still have some 1u HP servers if you want. I have no use for them, gone totally blades here.

Also some 2u, but seems like you're moar inclined to the 1s.