14 + Z06 = The bird? LOL

NinjaNick

Dude had a mean sounding Vette. He pulls up next to me and it's on. I said bye bye each time. One time he tried to do a fly by and I nailed it. By the time he got next to me we were matched and then I went bye bye again. :lol:

I just wanted to share that I gave him the thumbs up for the fun...this young motherf'r gives me THE BIRD! :lol: SORE LOSER!:nono::lol:

• Upvote 1

Has any one told you that you're gay lately because you are

You just did, but that doesn't mean anything coming from a bull dyke bitch. :bigfinger: You're a man, come to terms with it already.

+motherfucking1

Hater

You should've pulled in front of him at the next stop, and did a burnout, spraying rubber and cow shit all over his car. :D

:lol: I forgot about the cow shit explosion in Coshocton until you posted that.

+100....

That vette doesnt have anything on that srt8 that smoked your ass :D

Quit texting me and go to bed drunk ass. :D

Edited by NinjaNick

Maybe he was Canadian, or from Maine or Vermont or something. Thumbs up is an obscene gesture in those parts of the world. Basically "up yours".

Cars attempting anything against a high powered motorcycle is hilarious.

Mentioning spraying crap on car... I had a car try to jump the far right lane at a light, in the early dark morning on a slightly wet street. No no, I nailed a quick start. I went sideways out of the light, throwing crap on his car. Oops. I held the throttle and kept the slide for a while. Till I had to shift. I looked at the tire, it had a burn mark down the left side. I'm probably lucky I didn't hit it harder, I wouldn't have liked the results.

Maybe he was Canadian, or from Maine or Vermont or something. Thumbs up is an obscene gesture in those parts of the world. Basically "up yours".

We both did it simultaneously though. He had Ohio plates too. Oh well, I don't care if I made him mad because he thought his nice/expensive ride ruled the Dayton streets. There's always someone faster.

You just did, but that doesn't mean anything coming from a bull dyke bitch. :bigfinger: You're a man, come to terms with it already.

that's right, I get rug burn on my tongue from all the carpet munching I do. You're just jealous

thanks for my first neg rep ass

• Upvote 4

Was it a maroonish red?

Few days ago I was toying with one Southbound 75 from ~3rd street all the way to 129-hamilton. Probably averaged 90+ the whole way...

My triumph was faster :p

Edited by Rctaylor

nice! Granda080 and I were cruising on 70 tonight and got passed by a blue mustang convertible doing 115-120 with the top down and four guys hanging out of it , waving to us like they wanted us to take chase!

You know what I hate? When non-riders always yell, "Do a burnout! Pop a wheelie!". I'm like, "GET YOUR OWN BIKE!" :lol: It's like they think we ride for THEIR amusement.

that's right, I get rug burn on my tongue from all the carpet munching I do. You're just jealous

Hey, I had JD in me and I didn't like your comment, so deal with it. WTF was that all about anyway? We never talk and you came in my thread saying something like that when we don't know each other enough to joke like that. You said something crazy to start in KTM-BRIANS thread too.

Was it a maroonish red?

Few days ago I was toying with one Southbound 71 from ~3rd street all the way to 129-hamilton. Probably averaged 90+ the whole way...

My triumph was faster :p

Nah, this one was a grey one all decked out. Looked very nice and sounded like the end of the world when he got on it. Thing was LOUD. He looked upper 20's maybe and mixed between Mexican/White. I get the feeling he was A/F maybe since we were close to the WPAFB.

Negative Rep for that? Genfly is very cool with a great sense of humor! I saw the humor in her comment. It was all in fun.

• Upvote 1

I think NN was drunk or high and didn't get the humor, he neg repped me too lol

I apologize then you 2. I can't tell if you all are joking around with no emoticon attached. :p

Z06 pilots are all douchers anyways.

im just waiting for someone to make a chromed out stretched swingarm for teh vettes.

:lol: You meany.

Nick, you met Walter? lol Black Charger SRT-8 with Viper SRT-10 wheels?

Nope.

was the vette grey with black wheels if so i beat him on the 600 last year on 35 headed into dayton..

There's many vettes, it may or may not have been. We'll never know. He thought he was the man though.

I heard you guys coming from a mile away. lol. I was "poking along" in the right lane at 90

YOU SERIOUS? You saw us pass? Where did we pass you? What were you on?

YOU SERIOUS? You saw us pass? Where did we pass you? What were you on?

Early evening, little after 5, I guess. Northbound 75 or 675 don't remember. I was on my new silver/grey Boulevard C50, coming from Middletown Cycles.

That's no competition of coarse your gonna win

Not always....you never know what they're packing. That's not the point of this post though. The point was the douche gave the FINGER because he lost. He got humbled and pissed. I don't share my rides but I had to because of the sore loser.