14 + Z06 = The bird? LOL

NinjaNick

Early evening, little after 5, I guess. Northbound 75 or 675 don't remember. I was on my new silver/grey Boulevard C50, coming from Middletown Cycles.

Yep it was around 515pm probably on Northbound 675 from Indian Ripple exit to 35 exit. It was an on and off thing. After we crested the hill after going under 35 we were at limit and a cop was running radar. I knew he heard us because it HAD to be loud echoing through the city and got excited, but then nobody was speeding when the noise caught up to him. :lol:

I do remember seeing a bike in the right lane near the 35 exit. I was slowing up, and I guess he wasn't done and went flying by me, so I got on it again to chase him back down right before I passed you. Was that rider you?:cool: I normally don't speed on there man, but a challenge was given and I love competition.

Edited by NinjaNick

Silly cagers, cars are for cripples.....Hahaha.....last year I blew the mirrors off a bigblocked, side-piped, silver stingray down 675 around Beaverditch 3 or 4 times through there - it was hilarious, dude had some blonde with him so he didnt wanna give up without gettin by me but it never happened......buddy on an older F2 with me had a bad clutch, so when we heard that beast roll down the on-ramp he waived me to get him.....so I'd blast the vette then back off so my wingman could catchup, we'd hear the big chevy kick down and I'd rinse and repeat twice more before the fool finally pulled off before I-75. Aren't many 4wheelers that can hang with these bigbore brutes, so sometimes a lesson is in order:D

Even though I love bikes a lot, it gives me a special joy when some cocky d-bag on a high-HP bike gets his ass handed to him by something that weighs 2500 lbs more. :D

When or if that happens to me, I'll be sure to give props to the driver -- I got respect for ANYTHING that's 4wheeled and can outrun a 190hp, 525lb machine

If you guys wanna call out Nick by saying "but, but, but, that Busa had a shitty rider and nowhere near 300 HP". That's cool.

But here's a 180 HP ZX-14 with a 50 shot...

That 14 there with 180hp+Nos moved that needle WAY more than the 300hp busa. That tells you right there that Busa boy was afraid of the WOT.

Stock ZX-14 vs. GT-R

That dude needs to lay down. He was sitting up like a parachute.

Don't put me in that all bikes beat cars Don, I know they're out there, but not many.