Moto gp this morning!!!!

Dubguy85

....really i thought overall it was a good race, boring at times but i thought it was good. as much as this pains me to say this, but i was rooting for the pedrobot and he ran the utmost perfect race, end of story.

Good race? He was toying with Lorenzo the whole time.. It appeared to be a good race until you noticed he could have had his hand on his hip down the straights... No photo finish for us today.

yeah but in strategy wise why would it be worth it for pedrosa to do anything else.... he knew his race and it what he was capable of and waited to make sure he had it in the bag before he did anything stupid. thats a mature racer in any race series anywhere limited risk with an opposing amount of reward. sucked entertainment wise yes but thats a race you will not find anywhere else. thats why motogp is motogp.

yeah but in strategy wise why would it be worth it for pedrosa to do anything else.... he knew his race and it what he was capable of and waited to make sure he had it in the bag before he did anything stupid. thats a mature racer in any race series anywhere limited risk with an opposing amount of reward. sucked entertainment wise yes but thats a race you will not find anywhere else. thats why motogp is motogp.

I never said he was dumb for not pulling a simoncelli or stoner and crashing with a big lead.. I just said it was YAWN!

MOTO GP is all about the bikes, not the riders.. That is why I hate it.. Put them all on moto 2 bikes :D

I never said he was dumb for not pulling a simoncelli or stoner and crashing with a big lead.. I just said it was YAWN!

MOTO GP is all about the bikes, not the riders.. That is why I hate it.. Put them all on moto 2 bikes :D

meh... look at elias... he more than proves that its not all about the bikes, hes struggling on a bike that was half way decent last year.... motogp is a different animal from any other race series out there. the other thing i can compare it to is very high end forms of karting. with short races and the bashing on and off the track and very few passes BUT the passes mean something and are race changing.

I love 'em all, never know who can do what and what can happen just like fighting - Pedro did it right and clean, nothing contraversial......simply exponential - he had his setup working and the line that worked best for both, then finally pulled the trigger to run rabbit from Lorenzo, but even the best riders on this planet have bad days and/or setup issues and/or lesser machines and/or etc.etc.......I only wish I could run pace with the worst pro riders