Help me please!

jschaf

My mother doesn't expect me to drive up north to see her. She's cool like that. She will expect me to drive her to NC on Mem Day weekend though.

No scooter yet. I'm hoping to scoot jack some poor unsuspecting fool soon.

I sense apathy here. Anybody from around Cleveland that wants to go for a nice ride tomorrow speak now or forever hold your peace. I'm going down to the Coshocton area tomorrow to ride with Hutch, CBR Brent & others & if I don't hear from anybody around here in this thread tonight I'm going to bypass the meetup tomorrow morning. If you don't want to go don't speak up.

Sunday is open for me...but I don't think my fingers are going to be happy until around noon.

I was thinking about doing a run down 164. I can't make the CORE ride, but with the forecast looking much better, I definitely want to get out tomorrow.

Probably target a noon start and 3~4 hours of riding.

I was thinking about doing a run down 164. I can't make the CORE ride, but with the forecast looking much better, I definitely want to get out tomorrow.

Probably target a noon start and 3~4 hours of riding.

This is probably my best bet, since it will be warm enough by noon for my hands and fingers to stop turning blue.

Where are you thinking of starting from?

This is probably my best bet, since it will be warm enough by noon for my hands and fingers to stop turning blue.

Where are you thinking of starting from?

Probably head out from DQ and follow the basic route from this thread.

This will be my first long ride on the 900 SuperSlow, so I'm not planning on a blistering pace or anything, just a nice fun ride.

Why is this site no longer emailing me when a thread gets updated?

:mad:

I'll check the weather for around 10 and see if it's doable.

Sounds good to me. I'll be there ready to go wheels up @ noon unless the forecast drastically changes.