president to speak to the nation tonight at 10:30 (5/1)

Tomcat0403

Why do you hate America?

because its the land of the free to lie

Sorry, unfortunately I don't just believe the shit Washington spews "just because they said it." If that makes me hate America then I'm going to hate on

• Upvote 1

If you guys question this administration you're unpatriotic! Why do you hate America like all those people that questioned WMDs?

technically they did find a WMD in Iraq :D

Head shot' date=' plus dumped in the sea like a sack of garbage? I'm all for it. Time to move on and deal with more important shit. Why are we giving this dead shitbag any bandwith? His life isn't worth the time I spend tying my shoelaces. Fuck him. Fuck them. Move on.[/quote']

This

Tho for a min I was doupting that he would live in such an open place , but i pray they did get him , Wish they would of brough him to a trial, Such a man should of been executed in a middle of a larg, wide open, place with loads of people watching.

He said he followed the same religon as I do , but what he said he did shows nothing like that.

• Upvote 1

Head shot' date=' plus dumped in the sea like a sack of garbage? I'm all for it. Time to move on and deal with more important shit. Why are we giving this dead shitbag any bandwith? His life isn't worth the time I spend tying my shoelaces. Fuck him. Fuck them. Move on.[/quote']

this is why i only get shoes without laces. gives me more time to fuck about.

also, laces are hard.

i can see dumping the body at sea. Makes sense to me, but it would have been nice to get proof from our government instead of "we check dna, we say he's dead." cuz it's not like they have ever lied to us or anything.

because its the land of the free to lie

sorry, unfortunately i don't just believe the shit washington spews "just because they said it." if that makes me hate america then i'm going to hate on

ding!

ok, the news teams leaked a death photo of Bin Laden. The problem is... it appears to be a fake. Too many people have already found the original photo, and it's been flipped left to right and partially photo-shopped. By whom, I don't know. But anymore, anyone could have done it for who knows what reason.

edit: oops, just read back a few pages. tbutlera2112 already found this. I slow...

Edited by ReconRat

Tho for a min I was doupting that he would live in such an open place , but i pray they did get him , Wish they would of brough him to a trial, Such a man should of been executed in a middle of a larg, wide open, place with loads of people watching.

He said he followed the same religon as I do , but what he said he did shows nothing like that.

One reason to live there, was that it was close enough to the capital city, to be within the air defense system. Anything flying would be intercepted by military aircraft. So no drones, snooping and shooting.

edit: also, he was both a construction engineer and a mining engineer. I can't believe that villa didn't have at least a hide out in it. It should of had a few decent tunnels.

Edited by ReconRat

There was nothing open about that compound. It was designed to keep prying eyes out. I'm pretty sure OBL wasn't walking out to the edge of the driveway to check the mail every day. If he left the compound at any time, you can bet you would have never seen his face. I'm willing to bet the ISI had him on a short leash too.

It's called hiding in plain sight. It's also called "Let's set up shop where the drones can't reach me".

Why spend your life on the run in a cave, when you can sleep on a water bed (yuck) and be surrounded by a friendly military? Think about it...it's much harder to extract him from deep within Pakistan in a populated area, than it is to grab him in a remote area.

There was nothing open about that compound. It was designed to keep prying eyes out. I'm pretty sure OBL wasn't walking out to the edge of the driveway to check the mail every day. If he left the compound at any time, you can bet you would have never seen his face. I'm willing to bet the ISI had him on a short leash too.

It's called hiding in plain sight. It's also called "Let's set up shop where the drones can't reach me".

Why spend your life on the run in a cave, when you can sleep on a water bed (yuck) and be surrounded by a friendly military? Think about it...it's much harder to extract him from deep within Pakistan in a populated area, than it is to grab him in a remote area.

Again I am so glad he is down.

but i was told before , that schools were taken with kids in it because it was use to hide weapons and some other shit in it , i don't think casualty would be an issue to take that man down , I am sure he knew that too.

any way it was done, great job , bring the soldiers back, I am sure their parents miss them.

That coumpond was in a neighborhood that primarily consisted of military and retired military. It is (was) 100 yds from a Pakastani military base. He was either being hidden by the Pakistani gov't, or by sympathizers within the Pakastani military.

Either way, he's dead now.