So it took ten years to bring to an end,

That murderous life unfurled.

Lets drink a toast to the men,

Who fired the shots heard 'round the world."

Sgt Michael M. Elder

USMC 0311

2003-PRES

Fallujah and Afghan Vet

it's fake. obama is just trying to get re-elected...

where's the pictures?

where's the death cirtificate? the birthers will get them to release it... call trump!

I'm so fucking stupid I come up with anything like birthers and the tea party does....

Yeah, so for the 9th time (very catlike) Osama Bin Laden is dead, and conveniently right around re-election time.

http://www.corbettreport.com/osama-bin-laden-pronounced-dead-for-the-ninth-time/

Edited by alienpi

that picture looks like they took some turns smashing him with the butt of the riffle lol.

and I really hope they did.

I hope the pictures can never be released because they took turns pounded his fucking face in with anything they could.

I would have filmed it in HD, went to al jazeera tv and made them put in on tv for 1 month non stop all day long. then told all those MF's this will be them if they want some.

Edited by serpentracer

due to my tv being broke and my lack of a cable box and digital cable I was flipping through channels and saw a BREAKING NEWS about the Seal Team catching shit as well as whether or not the assassination was legal.

Honestly, at first I doubted the truthfulness behind whether he was actually found and killed but seriously...fuck anyone that is doubting the methods. That fucking asshole confessed on video to being responsible for thousands of deaths therefore I believe there isn't a damn thing wrong with finding his ass and double tapping him in the face (like I read from one source)