Suppose I better do this....

mango_sv

I figure I better introduce myself before I just start jumping in threads. Better start off with a pic or 3....

218163_10150236655843385_609538384_8510498_7607146_n.jpg

n609538384_2283873_4440843.jpg

101_0561.jpg

Thats my baby, '07 SV1000S. Bought her brand new. Waited 3 months to get it once I ordered. Currently has 36k on the clock. She's been good to me. Lots of long trips on those wheels. Deal's Gap, South Carolina, last year a week trip down the Blue Ridge Parkway. She currrently has a full M4 exhaust running into a Yoshi Carbon TRC (off a GSXR) attached by a custom midpipe. Also have the M4 race setup in the garage, but thats not very good for bags on the bike. PC3usb, SpeedoHealer, 520 chain & sprockets (+2 rear), factory full fairings with custom frame sliders.

Enough about her... I'm stuck up here in NW Ohio where all we have is boring straight 1 mile square blocks. Hopefully meet up with some of you guys & gals and do some riding where it is more fun.

Welcome!!! :welcome3:you bro has excelent taste in scooters:10:

Thank you. I was originally looking for a TL, but couldn't find a clean one.... of course, once I ordered the SV, my bro's TL came on craigslist, all stock, other than the recall for a steering dampener. Never had the ECU changed. Owned by a Suzuki Tech that didn't do the "Widowmaker" recalls. Friggin sweet bike. Too bad he sold it :nono:

And I've met Justin now! :D I love my girls bike.... actually, I the ex's 650 (in my avatar pic) is in my garage too. :p