COD : Black Ops : Escalation Map Pack

LoTGoD

It's 1200 MS points. Which is $14.98 if you buy the points through your xbox.

Download was about 980MB, so roughly a Gig. It took me about 45 minutes to an hour to download it.

Maps are huge. It's getting a little ridiculous that they keep releasing huge sniping maps. Makes it a little rough to run an gun. Or actually find people to shoot at.

Zoo is fun if you can get up on the monorail. I would say that Convoy is my favorite thus far. Medium size map with alot of flanking paths. It's fun to play domination.

Stock yard is fun if you can hold down the center building. There are mechanical doors you can open and close. Hotel has working elevators that are a bitch. People plant claymore either in or right outside the damn door.

i want to get back in COD but it will cost me $80 to renew live for 3 months, buy COD, and get map packs....damn lol, shouldnt have sold my copy of COD

keep an eye on amazon. i got a 12 month gold subscription card on there for 35 dollars around xmas time.

they are not always on there that cheap, but keep an eye on there, you may luck out.

keep an eye on amazon. i got a 12 month gold subscription card on there for 35 dollars around xmas time.

they are not always on there that cheap, but keep an eye on there, you may luck out.

there was a deal going for $35 for a year today on dealnews