Last Days

Sapphy

I was working at a Kroger in. Gave them my notice and on the final night as we were cleaning up to head home I decided it be fun to tape all the plastic sheets we used in the cold display case to keep food from drying out. Anyway I tapped them all together about two twenty foot long pieces when I was done for both cases but made it look lime they were separate by overlapping them. Next I cut all the trash bags bottoms off and used rubber bands to make them look like they should when their in the cans. We had about eight of them including three smaller one about 13 gallons and the big 30 gallon ones.

I told one of the ladies that was with me that night to not take out the trash as she watched what I did as well she could not stand working their as much as I did. Plus my manager and assistant manager didn't like me either so I said to hell with it. Came back. Few weeks later and asked the woman that was working with me that night what happened. She told me they were swamped with orders and no one took the trash out till mid shift so like eight hours of trash piling up they went for the big trash cans to take it out and all that came out was the trash bag and the garbage was still left in the cans. I had a grin on my face a mile wide as I left with my check in hand only wish that I could of seen it first hand.

That's the most creative way I've quit I was gone but not without the last word and that was one bridge that I didn't burn but blew the hell up :D

Edited by Jst2fst

Worst I have personally seen was a guy who got in an argument with the boss, and that friday on his way out this door he said; "Oh, BTW, today was my last day."

Yeah, us IT folks REALLY know how to keep it real. :-)