Good shop in or around Dayton?

Titanium Cranium

Hey guys, I'm in need of a referral to a good shop in or around Dayton to work on my CBR 600RR. It just flat out stopped running during the winter and everything I've tried has failed to get it running again. I have a feeling it may be the cam/timing chain tensioner but I need to get it to a reputable mechanic to have it at least diagnosed but most likely repaired as I fear it may be beyond my mechanical ability because of my limited knowledge. The issue that concerns me is that this bike has my AMA Supersport Spec. motor in it, so I need someone who has experience with race motors in case it turns out to be something worse than I already fear, and required tear-down. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The smaller shop type guys I know are in Cincy or C-bus area. Locally Ive heard good things about Vista Kawasaki, and would probably have to say Ive had good luck with them personally. Jury is still out a little, as they told me I needed a motor rebuild for a no start on my YZ250, and Im not quite sure I buy that yet

AfroCBR took his honda up to Honda Powersports of Troy. His new engine is in and operational, not sure what his review of the shop is.

I've heard decent things about them. Locally there isn't much option in the Dayton area for a good shop...

AfroCBR took his honda up to Honda Powersports of Troy. His new engine is in and operational, not sure what his review of the shop is.

Ohdaho speaks the truth....I brought my bike to Honda Powersports of Troy....they disassembled my old engine, found the problem, and put in the new engine...it cost right around $900 out the door....

I own and run a shop in cinci and I can hook u up lol

^^^This guy here is a reputable mechanic....may likely cost you less than the Honda shop....

Hope this helps brother..

His shop is at 3926 Eastern Ave, Cincinnati.

It takes me just under an hour to get there from Sinclair, right downtown. I think I clock about 55 miles on my odo.

And as said before, he will probably save you a bunch of money even equating gas down.