First Impression

Ringo

Don't need a 1k your bike is fine. I always hate when people say the need a 1000 to ride and keep up. There is not to many that can ride a 600 to its max on the street if any around here.

I need a 1000 to keep up and because I have a small penis.

You keep riding with us it will be good

He's rode with us???

:dunno: I don't get it...

You never do

Shit I've seen a mustang keep up with them.

I'll take that challenge

wish i still had my stang lol, it woulda gave his blackhawk a run for its money

I'll challenge the stang and the Blackie

Not saying i need a 1k too keep up, i just really like the look, and the tire tread available. I kept up on the blackbird yesterday lol after the first run on 581 anyway.

Not saying i need a 1k too keep up, i just really like the look, and the tire tread available. I kept up on the blackbird yesterday lol after the first run on 581 anyway.

Brent and I was wondering how long it would take for the I kept up post. That ride was toned down from the usuall pace we ride when it just us.

Brent and I was wondering how long it would take for the I kept up post. That ride was toned down from the usuall pace we ride when it just us.

I kept up yesterday is what i said :p:bow: its your back yard i wouldnt expect to keep up at top speed.

I kept up yesterday is what i said :p:bow: its your back yard i wouldnt expect to keep up at top speed.

It's was a group ride and most group rides are at a slower pace. I think you noticed when we turned it up a bit here there and you couldnt see us for a while:D I thought it was a good ride and everybody had a good time.

My first ride with hutch cbrbrent 1000rr. Was with my 600 and I just rode at a slow pace but tried to stay close in the straights. On my 600 she's still got plenty let for me to work with and I'm happy with that. Probably upgrade in a few years but for now I'll take my 600 no need for a 1000 too many people like to show off on them. :D

We should go for a "spirited" ride.

Looks like we need to ride more.

Here kitty kitty.

Imma go with this ^^^

I usually lead the just us ride he's talking about and Im pretty sure they didnt run that pace with a group of new faces........ so be carefull what you ask for.

I love riding and those roads. Even if im behind for a month ill push on :)

I can never tell what pace you guys ride at :wtf: your just always waiting for me at the next road :D Still a blast to ride with you guys.

By the way tomorrow looks like the best day all week :rolleyes:

Edited by Habi

does your ass ever get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth. that is the worst excuse I have ever heard.

Read previous post asking if anyone was riding around noon, before the golf league. Happy mothers day gen3!