First Impression

Ringo

Whenever i have joined a forum in the past i dive right in and try and become as active as i can muster and meet as many people as i can. Im sorry that it came off as a forum whoring noob, but i am involved now and the posts will deplete :p i am very enthusiastic about bikes and love riding. I dont like argueing on forums but in all defense. Who really just shuts up when someone says something...lol

I am only 19 but i have moved a shit ton in my life and been forced to mature fast. I love networking and dont want to leave any sore feelings behind, i dont like burning bridges even when neccesary. I am alot different in person and you guys will notice how i change now that i have jumped in and commented on the past stuff and now i will just blend into the crowd and enjoy my time here :)

Hope noone has any hard feelings.

• Upvote 1

Looking at cbr1000's lol dk if i wanna spend 12k on a bike right now though.

Don't need a 1k your bike is fine. I always hate when people say the need a 1000 to ride and keep up. There is not to many that can ride a 600 to its max on the street if any around here.

Yeah man, gotta have tough skin around here for sure. Not to mention if you post alot, there will be a lot of differences made public through other people, just the nature of the beast.

If you just chill and post here and there(me) it usually stays pretty calm and chill. I still have met most of the Cbus people at one time or another, bike nights, rides, etc. but we all have our "clicks" that we really hang with.

Just be yourself and remember to take most of the stuff we say with a grain of salt.

Looking at cbr1000's lol dk if i wanna spend 12k on a bike right now though.
Don't need a 1k your bike is fine. I always hate when people say the need a 1000 to ride and keep up. There is not to many that can ride a 600 to its max on the street if any around here.

Shit I've seen a mustang keep up with them.